Thanatos340

USPA - Jan Meyer Impeachment??

considering how long they're leaving a bunch of skydivers to wander around the hotel and get bored, I hope USPA doesn't have to pay the damages.:)

I dunno...i hear they're getting pretty good at that paying for damages thing. :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Maybe they are in there reading the "What can we do about Skyride?" thread. I'd grab a sammich.

Good at paying for damages... that's funny stuff! :ph34r:

Slip a note under the door to tell them they are on a 20 min call.

--------------------------------------------------
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Maybe they are in there reading the "What can we do about Skyride?" thread. I'd grab a sammich.

Good at paying for damages... that's funny stuff! :ph34r:

Slip a note under the door to tell them they are on a 20 min call.

And then what? They're gonna yell 'DOOOOOR!!!!!' and bust in on the meeting? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

considering how long they're leaving a bunch of skydivers to wander around the hotel and get bored, I hope USPA doesn't have to pay the damages.:)

I think that's why they give you guys free internet. ;) Their version of 'crowd control'. :P

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

I tried giving this cheesy, greek god torso statue a titty twister and almost broke it, so I decided to call it quits. I gave up a full day of work for this shit and was locked out of the meeting for 5 hours, which is exactly 4 hours and 55 mins. past my patience level.

I hope that somebody added "special Sauce" to Bangs pizza and that he chokes on it! - I'M GONE.....
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

It is now 2:50 p.m. I have just been informed that the action to remove Jan Meyer from the BOD has been voted down. Jan is still a member of the Board of Directors. Now they are moving on to the discussion of the Skyride settlement. That will also be in closed session.
Mike Turoff
Instructor Examiner, USPA
Co-author of Parachuting, The Skydiver's Handbook

Well, NWFlyer, Chaoskitty and I are patiently napping in our hotel down the street waiting for the doors of the USPA meeting to open and let us in. Someone call us and wake us up if anything happens.

:D:|

Glad to hear that Jan is still a board member.

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

It is now 2:50 p.m. I have just been informed that the action to remove Jan Meyer from the BOD has been voted down. Jan is still a member of the Board of Directors.

Very good. She's the most logical and hardest working member there. They need someone to grease their wheel. :)

Now they are moving on to the discussion of the Skyride settlement. That will also be in closed session.

Yawn...:S

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Now they are moving on to the discussion of the Skyride settlement. That will also be in closed session.

Closed session for THAT?? Horseshit... :|

I'm glad Jan is still on the BOD though! B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban