SPAWNmaster

Go Sports Skydiving (PS3)

For $5 I dl'd the skydiving game and was unimpressed. The turns while doing 4 way are too jerky and I can never stop where I want plus landing is a bit of a bore due to how sluggish it is.

Any call of duty 4 players? A patch just came out in EU to allow them to play with North Americans.

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM

It *could* be useful for memory training - learning the divepool and remembering the points on the jump.
But really its just a toy, at least it will give skydiving a bit more exposure to the general community.

I'm curious how long it'll be before I have an AFF student pantomiming video game inputs in freefall in an effort to control himself. :S:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Anyone figure out how to swoop? Do you need to get past the level where you have to land pretty much in cave before you are able to swoop?

--------------------------------------------------
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock. ~ Thomas Jefferson

I have been obscenely obsessed with COD4 Multi for the last several months. Lately I've been playing with mostly Puerto Ricans (they're good, teehee). Funny thing too...you really in Elgin...I'm in West Dundee. Username is SFK111207.

"How do you like my groin to your foot style?"