BrianSGermain

New Zealand Trip Video by Brian Germain

If you have 8 minutes to spare, check out my latest video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDl9WwkKWt4 clicky:P

This one really embodies transcending fear!

--Bri

Thanks for the help! Fixed it in "edit"...
Cheers!
Brian
Instructional Videos:www.AdventureWisdom.com
Keynote Speaking:www.TranscendingFEAR.com
Canopies and Courses:www.BIGAIRSPORTZ.com

This was scarier than most skydives that I have done...

Perceived Ability weighed against Perceived Risk...

visit me at: www.transcendingfear.org

--Bri

--Bri

Driving on the 'wrong side' of the road takes some getting used to...
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

--Bri

Driving on the 'wrong side' of the road takes some getting used to...

If that was the scary part, yeah... Been there done that, in the Bahamas... that was weird.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'm not sure why these two skydives were so scary. They looked routine to me. I may be missing something though...

The skydives were lovely, the driving was the scary part! Ironic that we can jump out of an airplane without fear, but driving a car can get the heart pumping.

To me, it doesn't matter what the risk is. I just know that I need to take them to keep me feeling alive. That is where the life force comes from...

-bsg

So if you found driving in NZ scary - how was driving in the larger cities like Sydney and Melbourne on OZ recently? ;) Are you going to post any video from your Australian visit?

---------------------------------------------------------
When people look like ants - pull. When ants look like people - pray.

Great video Brian. I too would have been scared shitless driving on the wrong side of the road. As you said it is ironic how we are afraid to drive on the wrong side but not afraid to jump out of an airplane

The Sky's not the limit, the ground is. Fear Nothing, Regret Less.

Nothing wrong with driving on the left. Most civilized countries do it ;)
But I do recall one early Sunday morning driving to a DZ in Belgium wondering what that asshole was doing on the wrong side of the road about 1000m away. I then carefully maneuvered to the right hand side and gave them my best British smile :$
I now live in the US and the biggest issue is getting in the correct side of the vehicle after buying fuel

Foggy
D21109

But I do recall one early Sunday morning driving to a DZ in Belgium wondering what that asshole was doing on the wrong side of the road about 1000m away. I then carefully maneuvered to the right hand side and gave them my best British smile :$
I now live in the US and the biggest issue is getting in the correct side of the vehicle after buying fuel

Foggy
D21109

As it turns out, it is healthy for our brains to enter into a reality that is novel. It brings us into a reality that allows for infinite possibility, rather than the mundane existence of our habits. Like flat flying when all we do is freefly, we feel more alive.

I did a 16 way flat dive in Toogoolawah, and it was one of my more memorable jumps this year. I was forced to wake up because I was in a new realm, outside my comfort zone.

Yes, it built!
+

Foggy
D21109

As it turns out, it is healthy for our brains to enter into a reality that is novel. It brings us into a reality that allows for infinite possibility, rather than the mundane existence of our habits. Like flat flying when all we do is freefly, we feel more alive.

I did a 16 way flat dive in Toogoolawah, and it was one of my more memorable jumps this year. I was forced to wake up because I was in a new realm, outside my comfort zone.

Yes, it built!
+

Did ya get your star crest:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Cool video and trip. If you were so scared, why were you holding the steering wheel like a girl? Grab that thing like you do your risers.:P

ps My Samuari was sweet in the funky winds and higher altitude landing at Tahoe the other day. Thanks. Thanks so much.

Foggy
D21109

Yes, it built!
+

Did ya get your star crest:ph34r:

Hehe! I got that back in 1987. Just got away from formation skydiving over the past decade or so...