JumpHog

WTF???

has anyone seen the video that the dude jumps out with no rig on . He has just shorts, Some chick straps something to him in free fall and they land. I had the video but deleted it by accent.
Never give the gates up and always trust your rears!

It's hard to tell exactly but it could have been a pull out p.c. Note that after he tosses his p.c we see the metal reserve ripcord (but no yellow cutaway cable) and he spins like he's in a malfunction after he goes to his reserve. Though it's likely he had a double mal. Right up to the cow and the sudden end of the video, I can't see anything to suggest a fake here.

ok so there you now you can :)

Sweet. Thanks! I was wondering what everyone was talking about in all those threads.:D

Seriously though, if you go to bonfire you'll see a shit load (that's 8.19 pounds) of them.

Or search Travis pastrana.
My photos

My Videos

Certainly worth the chuckle. But, aside from the commercial aspect, isn't that real freefall and canopy/malfunction footage? The first video stops just before the cow strike. It only gets theatrical after that. And for Samsung to use an authentic tragic situation ifor commercial gain is not at all original. I can't recall the details but years ago Cypres got into hot water for running a print ad based on the very real tragedy of skydivers going in at the South (I think) pole. They had to pull the ad.

It's hard to tell exactly but it could have been a pull out p.c. Note that after he tosses his p.c we see the metal reserve ripcord (but no yellow cutaway cable) and he spins like he's in a malfunction after he goes to his reserve. Though it's likely he had a double mal. Right up to the cow and the sudden end of the video, I can't see anything to suggest a fake here.

If it was a pull out, how did he get his hand on a pilot chute then? :S
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Is it on the p.c.? Or just very near it? I'm only suggesting a pull out. Also, with a pullout, if, for instance, the pud had released prematurely he could have placed his hand farther along the bridle, closer to the pin, pulling the pin more directly, which would place his hand closer to the p.c. itself without ever actually touching the pud.

Is it on the p.c.? Or just very near it? I'm only suggesting a pull out. Also, with a pullout, if, for instance, the pud had released prematurely he could have placed his hand farther along the bridle, closer to the pin, pulling the pin more directly, which would place his hand closer to the p.c. itself without ever actually touching the pud.

Stop the video at 53 seconds.
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

yeah, it sort of looks like he's had the p.c. tucked into a wad his hand before releasing it. And are there multiple lines rather than a bridle? What are they? I admit I cannot figure out the pilot chute thing.
And does he have a double mal?
Now, assuming the pilot chute thing is just something we here don't understand yet, and assuming it's easily explained by someone, what about the rest of the video suggests it's a fake. Couldn't the whole of this video be legit? (Not part two)

I find it odd that he never looks up at his canopy. Obviously something is open above him to put him in a spin like that. Although if it was severe line twists his head could have been pinned down or he might not have been able to look up due to the violent spin. I don't know, never been in a spin like that. Plus the no cutaway thing seems odd but it could have been an SOS rig or a total main mal, although again there was no looking over his shoulder to try and clear a PC in tow or see what his main was doing. Just my $.02

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Well I'm wondering if as his friend pulled, the vidiographer follows the deployment by going from belly to sitting, which might explain the spin like footage before he pulls his own. Then we see him in a spin which could be the main malfunction. As for "the no cutaway", I would accept that we just don't see it. He does sort of get stable between the alleged main malfunction and the frames where we see the reserve ripcord. As for not looking up, I don't know that it is so obvious that "something is open above him". It may be out but it sure as hell isn't open. And he may have recognized right away that he had a high speed mal. And you're right that his head may have been pinned enough to prevent his looking.