joelofland

100th Jump

Just did my 100th jump yesterday and it was awesome!! We did a six way tracking dive and I got throw in the swoop pond afterwardsB| It was f**kin cold but I got dry and did another jump. One of best days of skydiving I've had yet! What else has happened to people on their 100th??

What else has happened to people on their 100th??

Pie!!! B|B|

Congrats on your 100th

They waited for 2 weeks after my 100th and until I thought I had got away without it ... I was completely blindsided not expecting pie up my nose.

What else has happened to people on their 100th??

Joe Weber bought my jump ticket, flew, just me, to 13K in the Otter, and then packed for me. ;)

Now that's what I call a 100th jump!!

I actually did my first ever high pull down in Lake Wales for my 100th. Not really conventional, but hey, I had a friggin' blast.

Congrats on your 100th, bro!

Just did my 100th jump yesterday and it was awesome!! We did a six way tracking dive and I got throw in the swoop pond afterwardsB| It was f**kin cold but I got dry and did another jump. One of best days of skydiving I've had yet! What else has happened to people on their 100th??

You at least have to say we were nice and took your shoes and socks off before the pond... :D

Your 101st was fun too, even with the small hail from 6k to 4k. Ouch.[:/]

PMS #394

No-hoopla on mine, just a hop & pop. One of my coaches got on the 182 with one of her students & I said "Welcome to my 100th jump". She looked at me funny and said "Hey, we usually celebrate things like that!"

I told her how the next two Caravan loads were already full and I wanted to jump! She understood.

Screw it, I'll celebrate at 1000 :)

Good judgement comes from experience, and most of that comes from bad judgement.

my 100th was uneventful as I wasn't including my tandems/previous IAD jumps - everyone else did and got me with the pie. On my 200th jump we tried a six way, which funneled but we back into the round and started on the second point when it was time to break off. Another guy from our group had just did his 100th so we pied him - those who were doing the pieing were suppose to get me but I escaped;););););)

Regardless I got to jump with the people I adore so it was fantabulous!

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

You at least have to say we were nice and took your shoes and socks off before the pond... :D

Your 101st was fun too, even with the small hail from 6k to 4k. Ouch.[:/]

You guys were nice......I think my wet socks are still on the handrail to the club house:D

Ya the next one was good ol oregon jumpin.....ice pellets and all....I went out sunday too....only got two jumps from 8k...still fun thoughB|

How did you get your revenge? :)

We used an old ripped canopy as a sun shield while waiting for the plane...I ripped off a few shards and packed it into his canopy.

It admits it was a pretty interesting opening. Got the heart rate going.
SKYDIVING = HAPPY

I am starting to feel a little left out. I did my 100th last year and we did an 8 way with me in the center. The lead man waved his arms and I thought that was the signal to pull. I would than go up through the tunnel so to speak. Problem was there were people up there and I almost kicked 3 people on my way up. I never got pied but it may happen yet still.

"Falling is the easy part, Landing smoothly is the most importent part!
-DJ Mike