NickDG

Who Looks More Scared . . .

I wonder how many jumps it took for the guy to figure out to wrap the claws. I hope he had some bandages and antiseptic waiting at the DZ.
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

Why is he a stupid SOB?

I got a kick out of reading the comments below the video. All those bozos claiming to know what the cat felt and thought.
There's stupid for ya'.

I was sad to see FlaSkydiver advocate actually shooting the skydiver. Waaaaaay over the line.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I was sad to see FlaSkydiver advocate actually shooting the skydiver. Waaaaaay over the line.

How about a good arse kickin then
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Hmmm. That cat did way better in the airplane than mine has ever done just riding in a car.
Having said that, it still seemed kinda cruel. The cat definitelt didn't seem to chill as they approached the door. And what was up with the vidiot not going with them? I could make a much better judgement on how I feel about the whole thing if I could have seen how the cat reacted to freefall...[:/]

As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD...

Why is he a stupid SOB?

I got a kick out of reading the comments below the video. All those bozos claiming to know what the cat felt and thought.
There's stupid for ya'.

You don't need to know what it felt to see it didn't look like a content kitty in the plane. You don't need to know what it thought to see it struggling in the door. Would a TM take a human if they were freaking out that much? I don't get all these people taking dogs cats chickens skydiving. There's an Australian dude who takes his mice surfing.

No need to shoot the skydiver, live and let live. He'll probably come back as a mouse. Karma is not a bitch.

Gotta go, my elephant is late for its ballet class.
but what do I know

I hope the the jumper spend most of the dive on his back. by the exit though i doubt it.

120mph in a cats face would probably make it shit.
If he were on his back the cat may not see wtf is going on and be more relaxed.

Whatever the case, I don't know because I didnt see it but it does seem cruel here.
My photos

My Videos

I think I heard him telling his cat "I wanna see a good hard arch!!"

I also heard a rumor that hes going to make up a rig for his cat....complete with a round canopy. I don't know...thats just what I heard...

And maybe the cat wanted to jump....I've seen cats jump off some pretty crazy stuff

well as a self proclaimed expert in animal freefall behavior, I would have to say that cat is freakin out at the door, Maybe in freefall it found some peace. Without video we cant know! the question is ....who cares? It was pretty funny

Jtval? how could you say you arent against animals jumping then turn around and say the chicken jump was cruel. I doubt the chickens situational awareness is anywhere near that of a cat or dogs. I have chickens, and i can confirm they are pretty simple. I think a owl or a fox scares chickens more than skydiving.

I dont think anyone can really say anything about animals jumping, unless you are against all animals jumping. I've seen multiple pics of dog tandems. I believe one was in parachutist not long ago. So hows that different than a cat or a chicken?

anyway I like the idea of the cat and the chicken jumping together.
I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll burn your fucking packing tent down.

I think the big difference between a dog tandem vs a cat or a chicken is the fact that dogs generally love the wind in their face, so I can imagine a dog actually liking it for that purpose. I know cats hate that so they wouldnt be too happy and I dunno anything about how stupid or smart a chicken is, so Im not even gonna try to guess that one.

Maybe he was just punishing the cat for pissing in his canopy? :)

Dude! I've had that happen, twice. Both times on the reserve. I let the cat out one night after that, and didn't let it back in. This is a better idea FFR.