BillyVance

Skyride staking a partnership with another DZ

You know as well as everyone else they are never really going to leave, they'll keep all the fake websites for each city in the state and keep rippin off the public by selling them tickets that are only good in hell, I mean ASC Cedartown.
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

You know as well as everyone else they are never really going to leave, they'll keep all the fake websites for each city in the state and keep rippin off the public by selling them tickets that are only good in hell, I mean ASC Cedartown.

You pretty much got that right. At least let me enjoy the fact they're physically out of my state. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

We may be dealing with the devil, but it's all we have. Six hours to Cullman gets old, regardless of how great it is there.
It's only been two weeks, but so far Chuck and his people have been more than accommodating to the local skydivers and any body else that shows up.
I know the history,but we want to jump,can't help it,
we'll have to wait and see what happens

So you must be in the upper reaches of Ky if your driving 6 hours to Cullman.

Of course since you didn't put any info in your just opened profile I will haveto wait for you to say where your driving from.

Chuck isn't the problem.

Apathy is the problem.
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

I'm comming out of Clarksville. I am counting round trip time.
You know as well as anyone the trouble we've had here since Ft. Campbell club shut down, and Paris was closed for two years.JR still has'nt been able to get back on his feet.
I understand what your saying,but what's the alternative?

Paris jumped in Camden till he got back home, he never stopped just slowed down. JR would be doing fine if the apathy had not settled in.

The apathy settled into the DZO's too, not just us jumpers.

The Club members killed the Club before it even lost its A/C. The A/C was just life support.

I drive and car pool those things are what I do as the alternative.

Would I like to jump in my own back yard? sure. But I need to see a change or two first.

Would you care to enlighten us as to who you are?
For me it would at least shed some light as to why you feel the way you do.
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Update: the TN legislature has moved SB-3418 from committee to the floor vote, it will be voted on in 2 or 3 weeks. If passed as is, every fake phone ad and web ad will be illegal in the state of TN. If the amendment to the bill is cancelled the phone ads will still be illegal.

They can operate the DZ at Clarkesville for all I care, but soon Skyride will not be allowed to run false and misleading websites and phone advertisements within the state, if the bill is passed.

It's a good start. :)

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I dont mean to be ugly but what you just said really doesnt make alot of sense........look at your post and think about it! I think you will get what i mean
I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll burn your fucking packing tent down.

...what's the alternative?

Growing some integrity is a good alternative.

Particpating in and supporting an operation like Skyride does not indicate any level of integrity. Obviously, the DZO has little to none...what about you?
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

im not lost. There is a huge flaw in Billy's post. I hate to point it out because its funy that it is so obvious yet so easily overlooked. For one second put your personal idealism aside. Try to curb your contempt for supposed misfeasance of skyride. Then peruse billys post and spot the flaw.

Did you figure it out?
I'm afraid you might be to blinded by your passion to understand.
I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll burn your fucking packing tent down.

can't you just tell those sods to bugger off to Siberia and flog rotten tomatoes there to local inhabitants instead of dodgy skydives? Why associate with Skyrie, when there are other agencies that don't offer you a skydive in france and then send you off to baghdad for a jump:S?

We have many in rhe UK that are middle men yet offer skydives ta KNOWN LOCATIONS, not mars.

oh and BTW, Skyride must really have you wrapped in handcuffs, if you call yourself Yarak, , sounds more like a pet wildebeast's name from eastern Tibe,t where those little bounders deserve to be.

Phone ads that dupe unsuspecting customers are illegal. The bill will just make misleading websites illegal too. What part of THAT did you not understand? Okay, maybe I could have worded it better.

Apparently, Skyride's theft of the Tullahoma DZ's phone number following Chris Martin's death left a lot of raw feelings out there.