Flying_Penguin

Yet another Space Halo Con artist? Steve Truglia

Blue Ones All, Just had a rad WUffo friend kindly send me an item on yet another space-jumper, searched dz.com - no threads so far.

http://www.spacejump.co.uk/

he claims over 1,000 jumps, yet he looks like a youtube - hey I'm off aff on my first solo flyer in his self promotion video of a test jump in his space suit, granted it looks a tad hard to fly but his potato chip on deployment looks like ass.

I love dreamers and support exploration.
however,
this just seems like a hype job. worse than the French jumper?

not to be a critical nay-sayer, just another example of the media loving all the wrong things about our sport -

Cheers

this just seems like a hype job. worse than the french jumper?

not to be a critical nay-sayer, just another example of the media loving all the wrong things about our sport -

Cheers
[url]

I don't know why, I have no information outside of what's been publicly provided, but I have more confidence in this guy pulling it off than any of the others.

That said, I'm not rushing out to contribute.:P

----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Cheers

this just seems like a hype job. worse than the french jumper?

Cheers

And you just gave the guy more publicity by posting it on here........:S
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

I don't know if it is the same guy I am thinking of. A friend of mine is designing a camera system for a jumper in Britain planning on breaking the high altitude record.

From what I have been told is that he is planning a test jump from 50000 ft shortly and then is going to be doing the record jump somewhere in Canada.

I would guess that he would be picking the approximate area that the French jumper is planning on doing it.

After finding out that there are two people that have approval for doing a high altitude by the Canadian Government. It makes me wonder why they aren't trying to get one of their own up in the air and break the record.

After finding out that there are two people that have approval for doing a high altitude by the Canadian Government. It makes me wonder why they aren't trying to get one of their own up in the air and break the record.

Isn't Cheryl Stearns also planning to launch from Canada?
Owned by Remi #?

As skydivers you should be ashamed, where is your support?

Steve is a nice guy although I don't really know him, he does jump at our DZ. If the guy wants to have a go thats up to him. Steve is very serious about it. Besides who cares if its hype or not? If he pulls it off awesome, if not, better luck next time :S. If it is all hype is there really going to be any of us lose sleep over it??? I doubt it.... So hype or not good luck Steve!

"When I left school I couldn't even spell skydiver. Now I are one!"

Jeb Corliss attempting to land a wingsuit without a parachute and now this...should be an interesting year B|

I like the music Steve has in his training jump video...Stereophonics-Dakota for anyone who cares ;)

"...And once you have tasted flight, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been, and there you long to return..." - Leonardo da Vinci

I prefere the acoustic version of Maybe Tomorrow when it comes to Stereophonics, great band even if they are Welsh.

I dont really care who does it first, not like i can afford the jump suit needed.

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.