tcoogan

Turn around time on cypress inspection

Normally it's 10 working days from receipt at SSK, unless the unit has to go to Germany for repair, which takes longer (but doesn't cost any more).

Shipping a CYPRES UPS ground from the Sandhills of North Carolina to Ohio I usually get them back in about two weeks. Return shipping is included in the price.
Arrive Safely

John

Normally it's 10 working days from receipt at SSK, unless the unit has to go to Germany for repair, which takes longer (but doesn't cost any more).

Shipping a CYPRES UPS ground from the Sandhills of North Carolina to Ohio I usually get them back in about two weeks. Return shipping is included in the price.

just a quick FYI - a CYPRES TWO has been taking longer as of my last experience in January, about 3 weeks. A Cypres1 is fairly fast.

What is the turn around time on Cypress inspection and batt change?

See my thread in gear and rigging a few months back. I got my arse reamed for complaining that my turnaround time was about 4 weeks. (Cypress 2)
To be safe, I would count on about 4 weeks though.

Ed
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

What is the turn around time on Cypress inspection and batt change?

See my thread in gear and rigging a few months back. I got my arse reamed for complaining that my turnaround time was about 4 weeks. (Cypress 2)
To be safe, I would count on about 4 weeks though.

Ed

Actually they are saying 6 - 8 weeks right now.