shermanator

uspa sucks rant

Don't forget to count the finger that you are using to point to your other fingers while you count! :D

--------------------------------------------------
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock. ~ Thomas Jefferson

[reply

Apr 08 to Mar 09.

Start with April on your 1st finger then continue- you will probably need to use both hands....LOL;)

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::D:D:D:ph34r::o:o:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::D:D:ph34r::ph34r::D:D:D

I had to do just that to realize that it is 12 afterall !!! :$:):ph34r::D:D:D:D:D:D

Laughing my arse off ... Thank you ;):ph34r:
Less Bitching / More Jumping..... Please?

I didn't have money to renew my membership, so it lapsed for a month. i renewed mid march. called today to see if i could get backorder of magazines for march, and april. "nope, you can purchase them though" wtf am i paying them for anyways?

You can have mine. I never read them, get two deliverd to the house because the wife is a member, and can't get them not to send me them. Apparently, it's "too expensive". They go straight from the door to the recycle bin with the other paper waste. It all seems rather wasteful to me. You'd think they'd be able to give magazine delivery as an option with membership, or just let you buy a subscription like any other publication.

Did all of you not read the part that I did renew. According to my card, new experation is 3/31/09... payment taken out of my account on 3/21/08 .. hmmmm, doesn't that indicate that I payed in March, hence should get the march/april magazine? At the very least, should get the April magazine. I'm not trying to get something for free, I'm just trying to get what I DID PAY for.

So do you really think they should send the whole magazine or just the fraction 11/31s of the magazine.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

How about "Choose your battles."

I can think of a few other things about USPA that would be way more worth griping about.

I'll tell you what you missed: A few articles about some boogies you didn't go to, some picture of some people you don't know, and a list of names and license numbers. That's about it.

So I get this months... open it up (I always look at the centrefold first ;)) and my buddy Frank Hamel is smack in the middle of the centrefold!! That is bizarre for us up here. We do see our friends on the big big ways, but not close up full frame in the centrefold!

Not bad for a good Canadian kid, happen to be on a trip to Florida and ended up on the HD record attempt and thus landing the centrefold of Parachutist! Sucks that he got creased out in the centre though. :D

--------------------------------------------------
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock. ~ Thomas Jefferson

I had started a reply about all of the USPA activities and how they provide for the jumpers, then I thought why waist my time.

PA deleted. Your one warning.

Bill, if your going to edit, fix the spelling....
Replying to: Re: Stall On Jump Run Emergency Procedure? by billvon

If the plane is unrecoverable then exiting is a very very good idea.