Broke

What to do with an old PC

So I had to get my PC replaced due to the closing pin having some corrosion on it. Now I am wondering what to do with it. I think it is cool, but it is largely useless at present time. Anyone have any ideas?
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

So I had to get my PC replaced due to the closing pin having some corrosion on it. Now I am wondering what to do with it. I think it is cool, but it is largely useless at present time. Anyone have any ideas?

At $2.50 for a new pin (Q1 from Para Gear) and $12.50 for rigging (at $50/hour billed to the nearest 15 minute increment) I'd have a new closing pin sewn on if I didn't just take it to a buffing wheel with a little polishing compound (maybe Novus #3)

When I firrst saw the article, I thought "Para Commander" and would have said "Jump it!"

I have THE best idea ever. it involves some pullies and string, but i think you can do it. oh, you will also need a drill or something. Now, what you do, drill a hole in the trunk of your car. put stirng from trunk *i think they call it a bonnet? if you are british* anyways, string from driver area to the trunk, leaving about 3 feet excess. when coming to a stoplight, let the string out, so the pc catches the wind, inflates, goes behind the car. you can pretend you are a really fast race car, and other cars on the road will not know what to think.:ph34r:

CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

I took one, shortened the bridle,weighted it and use it as a toy under canopy. We would do a high hop & pop, release it and chase it and try to catch it.

Sounds like fun.

At Monroe, I tied Nicci's (littleskycrab) stuffed bear to one and let it out at 1000ft for its Level 1 skydive.

It had a long, long snivel (lousy pack job) and opened at about 200ft but landed on the DZ. We gave it a "cleared for Level 2".
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

At $2.50 for a new pin (Q1 from Para Gear) and $12.50 for rigging (at $50/hour billed to the nearest 15 minute increment) I'd have a new closing pin sewn on if I didn't just take it to a buffing wheel with a little polishing compound (maybe Novus #3)

When I firrst saw the article, I thought "Para Commander" and would have said "Jump it!"

Yeah while I thought about just replacing the pin the local rigger says he cannot do that because he isn't a master rigger, and doesn't have the right kind of machine. So then it would become a trip to either The Ranch, Crosskeys, or Orange Mass
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Or you could do what other people do with old, worn out things that no longer are useful.

BTW: what recycling bin does used nylon go in?

;)

Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

Yeah while I thought about just replacing the pin the local rigger says he cannot do that because he isn't a master rigger, and doesn't have the right kind of machine. So then it would become a trip to either The Ranch, Crosskeys, or Orange Mass

Why the heck would you need to be a master rigger to change a MAIN closing pin?

I can tell you one thing NOT to do with an old PC, driving down the road holding onto the bridle with it hanging out the window. Ouch! B|

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Why the heck would you need to be a master rigger to change a MAIN closing pin?

From what I was told because of the sexing. If that is an untruth I think I should be finding a new rigger
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Or you could do what other people do with old, worn out things that no longer are useful.

BTW: what recycling bin does used nylon go in?

;)

The bondage one
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192