millertime24

Im so happy!!!

Dear Mike, Scot, and Cassandra,

Congratulations to all of you on your accomplishments. I too was very happy to have my B license.

Be very, very careful with the privileges this license gives you. When I got my B license, I was the first one to book a spot on the first available night jump and the high altitude jump. I did the night jump, but was never able to do the high altitude jump which was scheduled the following morning of that night jump due to a hard landing on the night jump which broke my Fibia.

Regardless of the injury that is going to keep me months away from the sport, the night jump was an exceptional experience. The view from above is absolutely gorgeous, but if your canopy skills are not good enough, you may want to consider doing the night dive later.

NWFlyer wrote me something that made perfect sense "just because your license says you can, doesn't mean you have to." Trust me, it really sucks to visit your dropzone and see the people you used to skydive with without being able to share some sky with them (for a while)

Again, congratulations on your accomplishment. Be safe out there

-Amer
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" Franklin

I still have to fax the paper over and give yet more money to the USelessPA. B|

>:(Maybe if I sent you $50 for my "B" you would get your lawyer to represent me when I f__kup or go to bat for me if my local officials tried to close my DZ. Make sure that you attend meetings at the FAA so if they try to make rules making jumping more diffucult or expensive you'll handle it. [url]Of course you would send me info on whats happening in jumping once a month, OK. While your at it would you make sure I could jump at any DZ by showing them the crappy little card you sent me. If anything here is useless it may just be you.
D-2626, SCR1999, SCS641, NSCR2350, GW6909

Blue Skies!!!!!!