aresye

Just earned my A.

Well, after 3 months, and $3000 of training later, I finally earned my A license today. I stayed at Elsinore overnight last night, and did 5 jumps over the two days. I was pretty much there all day today, and finally got to do my check dive on the next to last load.

My rig is up at the riggers, getting some modifications done to it to make it more safe, such as covering up the some 1 1/2 inches of exposed bridle, and getting toggle keepers installed. I can't wait to jump it for the first time next weekend!

I definitely want to thank all the instructors who've helped me get here, along with everyone on this site, for their advice definitely helped.

I look forward to jumping with some of you in the future, and begin working on my first discipline.
Skydiving: You either learn from other's mistakes, or they'll learn from yours.

I would sign up for the excel camp this weekend, but unfortunately I have duty and watch this weekend. I'll be up there this Friday to pick up my rig, and make a few of my first licensed jumps.
Skydiving: You either learn from other's mistakes, or they'll learn from yours.