blagogada

How many people think swooping is stupid or boring?

Don't stifle opposing views, please.

I wouldn't mind stifling some peoples' airflow, but since I am only a EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEME Tax Account instead of an EXTREEEEEEEME Judo Master, I will have to settle for stifling viewpoints. :ph34r:
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

a large blank space where some form of thought should be put into print

More than 20 I woud imagine.

I find some swooping to boring.
I find some swooping to be entertaining.

That makes my vote null.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

I'm not sure I would say it's boring. Definitely cool to watch. Although I think the concept of swooping is unfortunately backwards. By the time a person has the jump #'s and experience to swoop *safely* they've been in the sport for quite a number of years and generally don't recover from swooping injuries, or injuries in general, as quickly if they DO make a mistake swooping. I would LOVE to be able to do it, but realistically, I don't see it happening.
PULL!! or DIE!!

Swooping is incredibly boring and stupid.

That is unless you're doing it or watching it, then its a lot of fun. Its even more fun when you learn how to do it correctly and by learning how to do it while minimizing risks. Its even more fun when you gain some proficiency and you can swoop without jeopardizing others by using better judgment (not swooping in traffic, swooping in separate landing areas, etc).
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I guess since swooping is the only sport where a grown-ass man can wear capris and not get laughed at it must be pretty cool. :P

We can now lock this thread.... this comment was the winner. :ph34r::ph34r: I don't have my swoop capris yet, I think that is why I still suck.
=P

I think its an awesome discipline and I have respect for people who are nutty enough to do it. But I cant see myself getting into it. Last thing I wanna do is fuck around when I get close to the ground.

Everyone has said that at < 100 jumps

I wouldn't mind stifling some peoples' airflow, but since I am only a EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEME Tax Account instead of an EXTREEEEEEEME Judo Master, I will have to settle for stifling viewpoints.

Very wise. As an accountant I'm sure you're well familiar with the idea of not writing a check you can't cash.
"Iþ ik qiþa izwis, ni andstandan allis þamma unseljin."

I wouldn't mind stifling some peoples' airflow, but since I am only a EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEME Tax Account instead of an EXTREEEEEEEME Judo Master, I will have to settle for stifling viewpoints.

Very wise. As an accountant I'm sure you're well familiar with the idea of not writing a check you can't cash.

Hush you, you will need to save your strength. You have many viewpoints to protect in this wide vast waste land we call dorkzone.com. :ph34r:
=P