crashtested

How extreme a skydiver are you

Nope, the most overused word over there would be :- Awesome.

I'd like some examples. I'm from the USA and I'm completely unaware of this. Though I would certainly classify skydiving as "awesome."
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Albert Einstein

Apologie excepted....

i'm not one to bare grudges...

As for the next stunt, i'm sure the diving world will not be so impressed, but we are who we are and do what we do, and at the end of my day i have a massive smile on my face, its not like i'm shagging prostitutes dressed up as SS officers (for the americans this would by Max mosley) or locking my kids in underground prisons, or going to school and shooting anyone who looked at me funny!!

It's nice that you care about me, but really if something does go horribly worng, you can be safe in the knowledge i was doing something i really really loved.

You know i count you as one of my friends and it uspets me that my posts were taken in the incorrect context!

Just be Careful, look after yourself and i look forward to hear you survived your next stunt and to watch the results.
LittleDJ!!- There is no such thing as a perfectly good aircraft!!!