Veeder79

jump prices

High? Hell, no! Actually it's € 26 (12k) here = about US$41! Be happy guys.

:S

Yea, but this is confusing. In Europe they are charged what $5-8 "USD" for gas? I've heard so many Europeans complain about this but I'm sure it's not as bad as they want us (Americans) to believe. I've never looked hard into this, but I am willing to bet people get paid better over there, plus in some places people get things like free health care or just really cheap health care, so it probably evens out? (Then again I would never trust a European to tell me the truth about this - as most I've met seem to be full of it). lol
Rodriguez Brother #1614, Muff Brother #4033
Jumped: Twin Otter, Cessna 182, CASA, Helicopter, Caravan

I've jumped a few dz's that are only flying 182's this season and are charging 24 bucks to 9K and one 24 to 8.5K, so those who are bitch'n about 24 or 25 to 13.5K need to rethink it.
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

What? "In some places" ?? We are a tiny little fly sh*t on the map, a small country. Health care system is the same all over here. Even it does vary in services in private additional insurances. But that's not the question.

We pay about $2.36 per liter gaz. Do you own math with gallons and you will see ;)

Enjoy your cheap jumps B|

BTW: No need to trust anyone - just use the net and you will find out all you wanna know. ;)

dudeist skydiver # 3105

I don't think you can make the comparison between dollar by looking at the exchange rate.

I pay 16€ to 13K. That's cheap all things considered. If I do the maths it's supposed to be 26 dollars. But I think 26 bux is more expensive than 16€ no matter what the exchange rates say.

If they charged 26€$ at my club I'd quit.

>Perris is also $27 now.

There's also a fuel surcharge at the school. They made a board they can hang a number on for "today's surcharge." Today it was $2 per slot, so it's $8 extra for a level 1 with video.

Wow. Just wow. :|

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Yea, but this is confusing. In Europe they are charged what $5-8 "USD" for gas? I've heard so many Europeans complain about this but I'm sure it's not as bad as they want us (Americans) to believe. I've never looked hard into this, but I am willing to bet people get paid better over there, plus in some places people get things like free health care or just really cheap health care, so it probably evens out? (Then again I would never trust a European to tell me the truth about this - as most I've met seem to be full of it). lol

Bingo. I've noticed a few Brits use the currently weak state of the US Dollar to tell us how good we have it. The only people it's crappy for is us if we go jump in another country.

If the dollar ever rebounds we can complain about how "expensive" our jumps are in terms of their currency.
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Albert Einstein

Lodi is still $15 and $13 for a block of 50

I see this everywhere, but I can't wrap my brain around it. Is the DZO a trust funder? Do their planes run on water? How can the DZ break even with such low prices? What's the secret?

Skydive Orange just had to go to $25 about a month ago.

- Dan G