Sletzer

Newest Skygod

This was very funny and right on target, but with your skygod skilz...you knew that!;)B|:D

"...I've learned that while the "needs" in life are important (food, water, shelter), it's the "wants" in life (ice cream, chocolate, sex) that make it worth the effort." Kbordson

Oh, man... my tummy hurts from laughing. This is the best thing I've read in General Discussions in a long time!!!! You've totally made my day, dude! B|B|B|

BTW, congrats on the B.

Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

Good stuff. You can walk away from me in mid sentence anytime. I would be honored. I now bow down before you and graciously kiss your toes. Oh yes. I almost forgot. My girlfriend screams your name every time we have sex. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

You know that little thing she does with her hips that you like so much? Yeah, I taught her that. :o

You're welcome :ph34r::D;)

This is a fun thread :)
I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

still coughing, snorting, rolling around on the floor.B|

If you get out to Colorado soon maybe you could talk to me a little(after all, my B number is lower than yours)....even if we did not get to jump together. Make it soon though, your SKYGOD status might wear off after a little more experience. B|B|B|

Just burning a hole in the sky.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you, newest Skygod, for taking time out of your busy schedule to jump with me this weekend.

He is "the man" that has to be introduced TWICE!!!

tmaricle55- That's right, I am "the man." I must've found someone cooler to talk to. Hey everyone, I'd like you to meet Adam......... Adam.....Adam?...... where'd he go? :D:) Seriously, you were very cool to hang out with. Couldn't have frozen my ass off during the initiation without ya.

micduran- I'm sure it was a pleasure for you to jump with me. It always is. I just hope some of my skillz rubbed off on you. :P

It was funny when someone introduced you to me. You had this sort of strange look on your face. I guess that's what happens when I'm sweating like a pig, haven't shaved in four days, only got 3 1/2 hours of sleep, can't hear anything, and am sunburned beyond recognition. I think I looked like a homeless person on meth.

Ahhhh, but that's what boogies are all about.

I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

Funny that you should mention that. I actually got to chew on two shaving cream pies curtousy of the folks at Skydive Atlanta. Even though I haven't jumped with those guys in a few months, it seems they wanted to let me know I was still cool with them. And by cool I mean they took it upon themselves to make sure the shaving cream went slightly up my nose during the pieing process. Next time I go there I'll have to "thank" Gerald for running inteference while I was ambushed. That's okay though, I'll make sure to pie curious george the monkey when he reaches his 100. :o (Better watch your back George)

I'm glad I had the pleasure of being pied by those guys. After all, they did put up with me through my first 52 jumps.

Hmmmm, I just realized that I can now trust no one at Skydive the Farm. I have the sneaking suspision that someone might try to attack me with some sort of pie-like food product. Beware, I have cat-like reflexes and the speed of a mongoose. You'll never catch me! ;)

Besides, I don't think that double pieings are USPA approved

SCS #8251

I have the sneaking suspision that someone might try to attack me with some sort of pie-like food product. Beware, I have cat-like reflexes and the speed of a mongoose. You'll never catch me! ;)

Besides, I don't think that double pieings are USPA approved

You mean, "never catch you" like the folks at SDA "never caught you"?

:P
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I just wanted to share with everyone a before and after picture of myself once I became a Skygod. These images have not been doctored in any way, this is simply the transformation that took place during that time.

SCS #8251

Are you sure it's because you're a skygod and not because of elephantiasis?

At first I thought that could be a possibility, but once they started turning to brass, I knew it wasn't. So here I am, the proud new owner of some big brass balls. ;)

SCS #8251

Are you sure it's because you're a skygod and not because of elephantiasis?

At first I thought that could be a possibility, but once they started turning to brass, I knew it wasn't. So here I am, the proud new owner of some big brass balls. ;)

They should help with your fallrate.:D:D
Muff Brother #4026
Loco Zapatos Rodriguez
SCR #14793