SHem

Tandem Instructor says "you're number one!"

It's been determined that the TI was crossing their fingers ;)

Dead horse flogging inbound :D

Just to add the the fun of this thread.
DOnt you think crossing his fingers is in bad taste?
I mean does he know how to handle his gear or has he been running on luck this whole time.:P
My photos

My Videos

it's if he does so on video, which is preserved and can be broadcast or posted anywhere on the Net

according to this logic, beloved p.c.-crowd, you will have to start flame wars all over you-idiot-f****-tube where, on a daily base, videos are posted, that contain defintly more controversial, hardcore, disgusting, questionable, derogative - you name it you'll find it - stuff, than a flipped bird in the centerfold of parachutist.

as a longtime postwhore on dizzie once wrote: suck it up cupcakes!
The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle

dudeist skydiver # 666

Lets try to put this in terms that can be easily understand. If I owned a dropzone I would not want the staff adding content like this to videos or stills that could attributed to my business. I'm not sure why it is hard for some to see this is bad for business.

DOnt you think crossing his fingers is in bad taste?
I mean does he know how to handle his gear or has he been running on luck this whole time.:P

Actually that could be very funny.:D Humor is a tricky thing, but I can see that joke working, The flipping off thing I wouldn't do. That would be offensive to too many people who might view the video.

Lets try to put this in terms that can be easily understand. If I owned a dropzone I would not want the staff adding content like this to videos or stills that could attributed to my business. I'm not sure why it is hard for some to see this is bad for business.

It's mandatory to argue the point Spence, it does not matter that you are rational and correct.
The point is someone HAS to argue, I think it's in the DZ.com bylaws in the small (minded) print:ph34r::D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?