chris74

Who knows Charlie Mark alias Don stutts ?

I don't know anything about this guy, but if you say he uses an alias, I'd be real careful in dealing with him, or anybody else that does.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You were right . I payed 70 US$ for a 27" PC from him , 3 weeks later nothing at home . Now I assume he just scammed me because he never replied when I asked him to scan me the custom and shipping form .
Worse , I just received this warning from a member of DZ.com

" Chris, I answered an ad for a new pilot chute from him about 2 months ago. He told me he had them and that my price would be 65.00. Paid him through paypal and he said he would send it priority mail. I week goes by and no pilot chute and i e-mail him and he responds that he had a huge run of pilot chutes sold and mine would be shipped the next day on thrusday, and he would send it express mail as i needed it for the weekend. weekend came and went and on tues i sent another e-mail. 2 days with no response i turned it over to paypal claims and within about 2 hrs had a credit to my account and note just saying sorry? SO BE CAREFULL OF THIS GUY! "
I am going to contact paypal and Sangiro and Now I need to meet this guy so please give me his location ;-)

I ordered two PCs from the guy back in April (different user name ... dumstuntzz, same guy - Charles Mack, according to Paypal). edited to add link to his FAA registry record

Looking back at my email chain:

Ordered/paid on April 5.

I followed up on April 19, got the same message about a lot of response to the ad but that they would be shipped out in the next few days.

But in my case they were shipped out. I don't remember exactly how many days, but I think I had them within a week. I didn't have an immediate need - I had a PC that I knew I was going to want to replace soon-ish, but not right away.

So while I don't think he's necessarily the most speedy, reliable, communicative seller, I wouldn't say he's a total scam artist either, though why he uses an alias, I don't know. The PCs themselves are as advertised.

YMMV.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Thanks for your reply ,
SO wait and see ( not too long ! )
BS
Chris

of course it could be that the person you bought from copied ad and profile name of a real person.

I suggest "if it walks and talks like a duck - it's most likely not a zebra" - do a chargeback, and have them explain. You have done your duty of patience as a customer.

good luck !

Hello ,
Thanks NWflyer for your help and I think you are right , The ad was stolen by a scammer . Paypal gave me the name of the bastard : chuck mack . So I presume Charles marck is a victim too .
First time for me and do hope the last one.
BS
Chris