shropshire

Katana baby...

Whoooppppeeee. Finally managed to jump the 150 demo canopy that I blagged. I love it.
There was no wind this weekend and I still managed to have some terific landings
Well, I've ordered oneB|B|B|

Pssssst : Attention Canopy nazis - don't even bother:P

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Cool....I loved my 107. Put about a thousand jumps on one and was somewhat sorry to see it go.

Just be careful, the recovery arc is about the same as a velo. :)

“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.”

Cheers. I plan to be very conservative (straight in approaches) and made a conscious decision to keep at the same wingloading or 1:1.2 (change 1 thing at a time!!).

I also plan on doing Brian's (Safe Flight School - Emp') course again in the spring.

(.)Y(.)

woohoo!!

very cool!

i just got official clearance for a 120, safire2 or sabre2 that is. i think i'll go with the safire2 tough..

that'll put me at, uhm, say 1.6!? :D

hey, i'm fucking looking forward to that jump from your bi-place! dont even bother thinking about rules, we just do it and dont tell no-one.. :P

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Cheers. I plan to be very conservative (straight in approaches)

And this is really worrying me B|

WTF are you jumping a canopy like that for esp. at your low jumpnumbers if you do NOT learn to fly the %^& out of it so that when (note I say when not if) you are low and suddenly have to avoid someone or something you'll not crash and burn. Stupid.

ciel bleu,
Saskia

um.... where did I say that I'm not going to learn to fly the **** out of it.... maybe you misread the start by landing a straight in approach and implied no further learing - It's called progression (via another canopy course).

Also, you inferred from my jump numbers limited canopy time but I have over 700 paragliding hours (way more canopy time than a lot of skydivers will rack up) and some SpeedGliding time too.

You may consider it stupid but I do not but thanks for your concern.

(.)Y(.)

Bwahahahaha!

And it begins...................NOW! Didnt take long for it to start up. Glad you liked it and wish I could have made it. Long story short, my stuff got picked up this weekend, last minute change. Blah!

I do love the listen to me....but in an entirely different thread its always, I cant give advice because I've never seen you jump/land/etc. Good work guys.

Lets try this one instead, "listen to me listen to me". Thats much more fitting on this site.
SONIC WOODY #146

There is a fine line between cockiness and confidence -- which side of the line are you on?

I'll be buy next week before I head out.

Oh I just remembered something:

Didnt you actually jump the Katana with the approval and even recommendation of your canopy instructor. hmmmmmmm That means you actually did everything that is recommended but its still wrong.

As one of the few who have actually seen you jump, I would recommend a Katana as well......just in a 230. bwahahaha
:P:ph34r:

SONIC WOODY #146

There is a fine line between cockiness and confidence -- which side of the line are you on?