pojj

your not that good

not saying all the americans are the same but it seems by reading all the forums and answers to questions you guys just mock and shoot down other jumpers ...no matter what the experiance of jumpers were all in or trying a sport that creates so many questions and so many safety aspects,and yes we should talk to jump masters but its also good to get advice from round the world thats what forums are for......but seems theres that group of americans that have that american veiw........were beter than the rest of the world...so to those guys how bout some words of incouragement and advice instead of takeing the piss out of people that dont have 500 jumps .......>:(

> not saying all the americans are the same but it seems by reading all
>the forums and answers to questions you guys just mock and shoot down
>other jumpers ...

I've met canadian and french skydivers who were the same way, so I wouldn't call it an american thing - more of a skydiver's ego thing. Skydivers do tend to have big egos, and for some of them, the opportunity to belittle someone else helps them maintain that big ego.

There were these French skydivers at Perris and I accidentally bumped into one at a party.

So I said, "Excuse me."

He looked at me mockingly and said, "Oh, you Americans, always saying excuse me for this, excuse me for that." And his French friends were all laughing at me.

So I knocked him over a table, but of course, I said, "Excuse me!"

Not my best day in international relations . . .

NickD :)

There were these French skydivers at Perris and I accidentally bumped into one at a party.

So I said, "Excuse me."

He looked at me mockingly and said, "Oh, you Americans, always saying excuse me for this, excuse me for that." And his French friends were all laughing at me.

So I knocked him over a table, but of course, I said, "Excuse me!"

Not my best day in international relations . . .

NickD :)

Yeah, you don't have to knock French people over. You just have to tell them you're going to knock them over and wait for them to hand you all their stuff. :P
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

Correction, "you're not that good."

I find it hard to believe that you would post that here and not expect people to disagree with you.

I'll just leave it at that.

Are you replying to me? I'm going to assume you weren't replying to me.
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

I think thats what he is talking about. Who cares about your profile. It is not an american thing but come on jump numbers do not dictate everything in your skydiving.

There is starting to get less and less useful info on the forums and more trash talking and shooting the other person down. If you dont want to help dont say anything if you do help with USEFULL advise.

we don't even know what country the guy is from

is this the royal "we" or the "we" of ze emericanz or wot?
and it doesn't matter where the fuck he comes from
The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle

dudeist skydiver # 666

not saying all the americans are the same but it seems by reading all the forums and answers to questions you guys just mock and shoot down other jumpers

I don't think it's an American thing, just an internet thing.

It is funny though how people sit at the computer to answer others' questions on an online forum, and all they do is to tell the original poster to get off the internet and talk to their instructor or rigger.

Since I'm one of the few "not so perfect" American Skydivers whose shit does indeed stink, let me see if I have this correct...

You posted this rant complaining about how Americans are constantly complaining?? And, how even though we think we're superior to everyone, we’re definitely not superior to you!

Have I understood your post correctly?
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

not saying all the americans are the same but it seems by reading all the forums and answers to questions you guys just mock and shoot down other jumpers

I don't think it's an American thing, just an internet thing.

It is funny though how people sit at the computer to answer others' questions on an online forum, and all they do is to tell the original poster to get off the internet and talk to their instructor or rigger.

The reason people including Instructors do that is out of respect for this post by a mod and made sticky.

Please Talk to Your Instructor or Rigger
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Correction, "you're not that good."

I find it hard to believe that you would post that here and not expect people to disagree with you.

I'll just leave it at that.

Are you replying to me? I'm going to assume you weren't replying to me.

No, I wasn't talking to you. Sorry for the confusion.
http://3ringnecklace.com/

i rest my case.........how dare you disrespect my girlfriend you red neck you look like a complete red neck..plus my girls looks shit all over the girl in your photo.....you are a discrace to your fellow americans .........