Meux

Breast Implants = No Skydiving

It would be highly inappropriate for me to make an educated (?) comment on this subject prior to seeing visual evidense of said subject matter - Boobie Pictures required......

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

You obviously haven't been paying attention to that aspect of many female skydivers at the DZs.....if women there with breast augmentation didn't jump or do tandems, business would be significantly less.....:$

Come on, that implies that boob jobs are the salvation of skydiving.

:|

Oh.

know a TON of boozehags who have boob jobs who skydive regularly. The only real consideration is where their chest strap sits in relation to their boobs.

That is an issue for those of us without any kind of breast enhancement.

When they are bigger than your head... chest straps in the wrong place.. hurt like hell.

I think you're right. Talked with the mom at work yesterday. It's a inter-family gender squabble. The guys want to jump and the girls will use the daughters new boobs as a reason to not jump.

The nice thing is that the girls come out with their lawn chairs and ice chest to cheer the boys on.

Sometimes ya gotta let people believe whatever they need to believe. One of those don't let the facts get in the way.

They are a nice family and I'm glad the guys are jumping.

I think you're right. Talked with the mom at work yesterday. It's a inter-family gender squabble. The guys want to jump and the girls will use the daughters new boobs as a reason to not jump.

The nice thing is that the girls come out with their lawn chairs and bare chest to cheer the boys on.

Sometimes ya gotta let people believe whatever they need to believe. One of those don't let the facts get in the way.

They are a nice family and I'm glad the guys are jumping.

Fixed it for ya ;)
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

Yep. Some people are simply afraid to admit that they don't want to jump. They're afraid they'll be called cowards or wussies. So they make up an excuse instead, as if to say that they would like to jump, but because of x they can't. That gets them out of being called a wussie.

Incidentally, I happened upon a segment of "Manswers" while surfing the TV last night. One of the segments was "How tough are breast implants?" They did some tests abusing silicone implant bags, like having a 350 lb. man squash them, even putting them in a microwave oven. Nothing ruptured them. Nothing, that is, until they shot it with a .357 magnum handgun.

So, these things are pretty darned tough. A normal skydive isn't going to do anything harmful to them.

I'm afraid this issue is going to need further investigation. I'll need pictures! Lots of pictures. Please post pictures so I can make an educated, informed opinion. You all know how I hate to be uninformed. I would never post an oppinion without all of the facts in hand (no pun intended).
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

Saw a girl about 3 weeks ago do a naked tandem with implants. They point straight down, instructor loved the aerodynamics, I loved the view!!!

I'd post pics, but i'm afraid of the legal repercussions... don't think she knew what a red cam eye, and green XTi mean... on the way up :ph34r:

So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983