BrianSGermain

Brian Germain's Latest Video!

Didn't you do a course at Skydive Carolina a while back? I heard it was more geared towards instructors, but valuable for others also?

Awesome, you have a YouTube account. I'll check out the other vids.
Rodriguez Brother #1614, Muff Brother #4033
Jumped: Twin Otter, Cessna 182, CASA, Helicopter, Caravan

Didn't you do a course at Skydive Carolina a while back? I heard it was more geared towards instructors, but valuable for others also?

Awesome, you have a YouTube account. I'll check out the other vids.

Yes, I have taught at Skydive Carolina, and lot of other places. My courses vary in focus. I have and instructors' course, an advanced course, and (the most popular) general course. I skew the subject matter to fit the audience.

Perhaps I will be able to do another one at your dz. Speak with the powers that be and we'll make it happen!

Looking forward to it!

--Brian :D
Instructional Videos:www.AdventureWisdom.com
Keynote Speaking:www.TranscendingFEAR.com
Canopies and Courses:www.BIGAIRSPORTZ.com

Perhaps I will be able to do another one at your dz. Speak with the powers that be and we'll make it happen!

Looking forward to it!

--Brian :D

I've taken the class with Scott Miller and that really pushed me forward in my ability level. Definitely looking forward to getting to take one your classes. I'll let them know I'm interested. :P

Definitely looking forward to getting to take one your classes. I'll let them know I'm interested.

Throw my name in the hat for a class at SD Carolina as well. I'm sure I can talk a few others into it too. There are several jumpers with ~100 jumps around the DZ who would benefit from it.

-lee
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain
a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty
nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin

Definitely looking forward to getting to take one your classes. I'll let them know I'm interested.

Throw my name in the hat for a class at SD Carolina as well. I'm sure I can talk a few others into it too. There are several jumpers with ~100 jumps around the DZ who would benefit from it.

-lee

Yea there are definitely plenty of jumpers around with 100-250 jumps. I'll talk to the people I know and see if they are interested.

I wouldn't mind taking the Scott Miller class again just as a refresher either. I still have has card. I should call him up and be like, I need you to re-unsuckify my landage man!

-lee

Last I heard, Scott had taken a different path and had stopped teaching his course. I understand where he is coming from, it is an exhausting game. The traveling is really the hard part, especially on relationships. I have made a personal choice to keep teaching the courses, but I can't do it every weekend. I need to fun jump, climb, ground launch, ski and kayak too!

Bri

Yea there are definitely plenty of jumpers around with 100-250 jumps. I'll talk to the people I know and see if they are interested.

I wouldn't mind taking the Scott Miller class again just as a refresher either. I still have has card. I should call him up and be like, I need you to re-unsuckify my landage man!

Instructional Videos:www.AdventureWisdom.com
Keynote Speaking:www.TranscendingFEAR.com
Canopies and Courses:www.BIGAIRSPORTZ.com

Scott isn't doing it anymore? Bummer! He is a good teacher. His class really helped me. But yea like you said I can understand him needing a breather. And we all have other hobbies and things in "real life" we have to take care of.

Well, if you guys ever talk to him, tell him Chris from Skydive Carolina wanted to think him for the class and that it did wonders for me.

So uh Brian. Since you're still doing it. :ph34r: What's up man? Call James and tell him we want you to come teach a class. :D

Hey Brian,

Nice vid and cool message.... good stuff... but you really need to change your taste in music! :P

Looking forward to flying with you again sometime. It's been way too long man... since my coach jumps in Z-hills way back when... it was actually quite fitting to run into you, one of the most influential mentors in my skydiving path, in Chicago right after we got the record. :)
Keep fighting the good fight brother, we all appreciate you very much.

Cheers,
Al

Time's flying, and so am I...
(69-way, 108-way and 138/142-way Freefly World Records)

Canopy training is not something you wait for someone to come to your DZ to get. Find out where the trainers are and travel to them.

However in your case, if you do want canopy training Luigi Cani is coming to Chester Sept 6th and 7th.

http://skydivecarolina.com/events/eventdisplay.php?id=303

He's no Brian Germain, but he's pretty damn good. :P

[/hijack and buniness stealing]

Brian, it was great to see you and your ultra hot wife again. Maybe someday I'll be ready for a Samurai or a Sensei. :)

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Canopy training is not something you wait for someone to come to your DZ to get. Find out where the trainers are and travel to them.

However in your case, if you do want canopy training Luigi Cani is coming to Chester Sept 6th and 7th.

http://skydivecarolina.com/events/eventdisplay.php?id=303
:)

Yo Bolas. Well the problem is man, I'm kinda broke right now. I don't have a job hehe. Got laid off in March. Traveling is pretty hard for me to do right now. I'm not rich like you guys. :P

So, what's Brian's latest video about?

(Thousands of people can say every day, "Hey, I've got a new video on Youtube." Big deal. While Brian has considerable credit in our business, I'm not going to click through unless there's a good reason. Just my opinion.)

(Thousands of people can say every day, "Hey, I've got a new video on Youtube." Big deal. While Brian has considerable credit in our business, I'm not going to click through unless there's a good reason. Just my opinion.)

Just click it and find out. :D

if you have to ask, you wont understand! :P
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda