deano1664

AFF in the U S of A

Hi everybody, just looking for a little advice from anyone in the know. Myself and a buddy are looking to do an AFF course in the states somewhere and wondered if anyone had a good idea of the best place to go for a couple of mid twenty something guys to get our AFF cracked and have a good time in the evening/days off too. We've both done military static line before so shouldn't be to slow on the uptake. Just want to combine a good trip to the states with getting on the way to an A license. Any suggestions or ideas much appreciated. have a good un.

Pick the big city of your choice. I'm partial to Chicago, since I live there. It's very easy to get to because of O'Hare.

I jump at Chicagoland Skydiving Center (proskydiving.com) and teach there, I'm sure you'd have a good time.

I would avoid anywhere in Florida, Arizona, Southern California, and the rest of the south at this time of year. The weather is hot and or humid, but generally completely uncivilized.

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.

if you and your mate are military, head out to Raeford, and hook up with the guys there, there's a few military types there, so similar mind set might prevail, ;):ph34r:

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

how does the UAE... one of the richest nations in the world.. not support skydiving?

ive been there, its a sketchy place, they have 1 DZ in hte NE most emerate and the gear for rent is lets just say...interesting. its a really small DZ that uses whatever plane's that they can that the airport they are at can let them use.
JewBag.
www.jewbag.wordpress.com

Meh, Florida, a lot of really old people from New York, it's hot and sticky, it rains everyday for twenty minutes, there's bugs as long as your arm (and some of them FLY) and if you land out you'll be eaten by alligators and never heard from again. Have you ever met a Euro jumper who actually returned from Florida? ;)

NickD :)