Braz933

Life Insurance

If you belong to a union try that. Got mine through the voluntary benefits program...insurance co. is The United States Life Insurance Co. of New York...and I got a written statement from Senior Claims Examiner that specifically states that Skydiving is covered.

Give IntelliQuote a call they can hook you up with 3 or 4 different quotes that are skydiver specific. Big name companies also. I personally have mine through Prudential. 1-800-543-3467. I had to do some searching as well after noticing that my life insurance through work did not cover any type of aviation accident.

Can anyone recommend a good life insurance company in the US that is friendly to this sport?

No. You want to buy your insurance from a group plan where the members only have an "average" chance of actually dying skydiving (meaning nearly 0 jumps a year, with nearly all the exceptions making at most one tandem skydive with 1/6th the statistical risk of a sport jump) and convert to an individual ppolicy when you leave the company instead of paying premiums which reflect your perceived risk increase.