Tuna-Salad

A - License Finally

Hello. As some of you may or may not know. I might of set a new record (or not) for having the most jumps without an A. This mainly due to the fact I did not want to pack and jump my own rig and that I also had a severe lack of motivation. That being said.. after 72 jumps I finally have my A. I plan to uphold the beer laws to the fullest extent.
Millions of my potential children died on your daughters' face last night.

I have to give credit to Khan.. (Is that right?) he is a great teacher and really helped to simplify the whole process. I also did a few things I should not of while not having an A (group skydives). That was really.. well there aren't words to say how stupid that was of me and I think what was left of my "cool factor" at the dz has pretty much been shot but it's of my own making so deal with it as it happens.
Millions of my potential children died on your daughters' face last night.

Hello. As some of you may or may not know. I might of set a new record (or not) for having the most jumps without an A. This mainly due to the fact I did not want to pack and jump my own rig and that I also had a severe lack of motivation. That being said.. after 72 jumps I finally have my A. I plan to uphold the beer laws to the fullest extent.

you're very lucky not to be swiss, at my dropzone its not unusual to make the "a" (we only have THE lilcense over here) before 80 or 100 jumps. i got mine with 61.

but anyway, CONGRATS josh!!! :)

Packing was invented to give us something to do between loads

get that on a t-shirt! :P
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

You're not even close. I have around 150 and still dont have my A. I'm waiting for at least 200 and a coach course. But a buddy of mine is well over 500. The true king procrastonator!

Oh yeah, dont forget the beer! Congrats.
The brave may not live forever, but the timid never live at all.