millertime24

So I just did my 100th!!!

And it was the best jump ever!!! We decided to do a hybrid on this one and DSE flew video for us. We sort of botched the exit a little but we ended up pulling off the hybrid. Enjoy the pics.;)

Oh, and DSE pied me at the end of the day (along with a few others). I didnt even see it coming.:D But hell, I love pie.
Muff #5048

And it was the best jump ever!!! We decided to do a hybrid on this one and DSE flew video for us. We sort of botched the exit a little but we ended up pulling off the hybrid. Enjoy the pics.;)

Oh, and DSE pied me at the end of the day (along with a few others). I didnt even see it coming.:D But hell, I love pie.

Congratz dude.

How was your pie?

Also, great hybrid .

That is one neat view you have up there.
Rodriguez Brother #1614, Muff Brother #4033
Jumped: Twin Otter, Cessna 182, CASA, Helicopter, Caravan

That is one neat view you have up there.

+1

congrats on your 100th! :)
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda