WeakMindedFool

You Might Enjoy This….

You Might Enjoy This….

SO I’m rough on my camera gear. Honestly I fly like it isn’t there, as some of the video I shoot can attest ;). To give you an idea how rough, check out the pics. I’ve gotten some fantastic video with this PC1000 but we both knew it’s days were numbered. At the end of August I chowed at Skydive Oregon, in Molalla, the PC1000 gave up the ghost… I pulled the battery as quick as I could but the camera was under water. I opened the tape compartment and poured water back into the pond. You could see inside the lens was half full of water, I just left it for several days.
I put a battery in the camera and plugged it into the wall. When I turned the camera on, it actually turned on! It wouldn’t focus, I could see condensation inside the lens. It was giving me Error Code E61:00 on the screen, I had a chat with Sony Tec-support. I asked what Error Code E61:00 was, she checked something that took her a good minute, minute and a half. When she came back she told me that, “that code means there is something wrong inside the camera”…I shit you not that was what she said! I asked, ”Are you fucking with me?” while laughing and she didn’t think it was funny but hell, she wasn’t that bright either so I was able to take the blow. To further test our new relationship I asked how much it would be to look at it…$450.00. Oh well, time to look at the CX12.
\ So I turned on my camera tonight and… it works perfectly, records, plays, focuses, I can capture video to and from it, everything works, I love my camera.
Faith in a holy cause is to a considerable extent a substitute for lost faith in ourselves.
-Eric Hoffer -
Check out these Videos

Sure me and the duck can't both be wrong... I see you're from Elsinore... I was just trying to be more like Andy and his sick ass swoop in the Remedy!!!;)

That is the funniest shit i have ever seen!!!!!!!:):D:D:D
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!