PeregrineFalcon

Video to youtube help please

I want to post all this video of my AFF's to youtube for friends and relatives across country to see. I first tried going from DVD straight to youtube. That didn't work. I then copied the files to computer and then tried it. The thing is, when I looked at and copied the files, they were all segmented. Only a minute and a half each. Does anyone know how to combine them all together? When I just put the DVD in, it plays all the way through, but not when I copied it to computer.

Here's the link of my exit for AFF level 6. I apologize for the dubber's over use of slow motion. I chose the song "Out of Control" because I was pissed that I couldn't do a forward roll, I was never really out of control. I later completed forward rolls on a different jump.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smefBSrMnZs

Sorry it's not clicky. I'll learn how to do that too. Probably not hard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smefBSrMnZs

Ha, I knew this part wasn't hard.

You can use DVD Decryptor in IFO mode to rip the entire dvd as a single VOB. Is that the type of file you uploaded to youtube? If not, you can convert the vob to avi with Auto GK.
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

You can use DVD Decryptor in IFO mode to rip the entire dvd as a single VOB. Is that the type of file you uploaded to youtube? If not, you can convert the vob to avi with Auto GK.

Ok, this is what I heard: You can blah blah blah to blah blah blah. If not you can blah blah blah with blah blah.:S

I'm kidding. I'll learn what all that means and put it together. I appreciate it. Thanks.:)

If you can't figure the above out, i use pretty simple programs for my videos to youtube format. Usually youtube accepts .mpg but I use .wmv (wich is a windows movie file)

First, you need to copy your entire video from dvd to your harddrive. Just take the entire folder from the dvd. Then I use a program called Movavi, to convert the video in a workable format. This is a program that you don't need a study for, it is pretty simple and speaks for itself when you open it. Convert your video to .avi or .wmv
When this is done I use the most simple program there is: windows movie maker. ( I hope american windows has it too ) You open your .wmv in there, and you can play with your video. Add some music and stuff, and when done, you can choose a number of ways to save it. After that, you can upload it to youtube.
Search on youtube for slingerapie and you'll see my videos. Did 7 of them myself :)
Good luck. If you need any help PM me.

Don't try to live forever, you will not succeed!

Not sure about what he uses, but if you're using dvd decryptor ... All you need to do is set it to rip in IFO mode and then go into the options and tell it not to split the files ... That will give you an output of the entire dvd in one single file that you can upload to youtube.

The other application I mentioned (Auto GK) can be used if you need to decrease the file size. It will also put it in AVI format for you.
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs