PhoenixRising

wingsuits in USA today on friday.

Surfer is climbing, Scotty is dropping behind. What's scary is that yesterday the votes were around 16k total with the Overlook and the Eagle around 28% and Surfer around 10%.
We need to hang in there for Scotty, only two days left to vote. Looking forward to seeing this pic on the front of the LifeStyle section of USA Today!

Wow... what can I say.. I havent heard anything from usa today yet, but regardless I just want to thank EVERYONE. i mean, none of this would have happened if it wasnt for the hard work, love, and effort put in by all those involved, which includes you if your reading this.

First to Spot, Grey Mike, and Purple Mike, you guys rock... Harry, we'll get you in the next one. :P you guys just said screw your schedule, we might get to jump, showed up, and gave me great targets to shoot. that was definately the most stressful jumping with the greatest release ive experienced. you guys are what this is really about... all of you. over the last 5 years of my life or so, flying my camera in my wingsuit is pretty much all ive been focused on (other than being mr. mom that is) and is just about all i find myself wanting to do these days, and none of that, would be possible if it werent for all of you, and your support. We are all a huge family of misfits~ and im glad Skyla and I are a part of that~ wouldnt want it any other way.

To skydive sebastian staff ~ you guys are the best.. thanks for letting us do our thing~

To NASA~ Next time, id like to do a high speed exit off the external fuel tank, and get some really cool shots~ in other words~ TAKE ME WITH YOU

and to everyone who stopped by any of these posts, who voted, and who emailed and chain emailed and drummed up support from all over the globe, Thank you. with the total votes at almost 60K, that means we had around 15,000 votes. I cant say thanks 15k times, but thats how i feel. the skydiving community came together for a common good and its a beautiful thing to see, how many other groups of individuals can say theyre that tight? This entire situation is due to the input of others. So many good things from so many good people, Karma is a beautiful thing. thanks for keepin it goin.

Blue Skies & Big Puffy Clouds

Scotty

P.S.~ dont yall love how all WS manufacturers were represented? We are all one ___ ~ you guys fill in the blanks...
Z Flock #11; Muff #1909; PFI #15, USPA Lifer
Commercial Multi-Inst. Airplane/Rotory
www.flyteskool.ws Aerial Photography