PhoenixRising

wingsuits in USA today on friday.

voted too, eagle is in the lead, but not by much!

someone post this shit in the bonfire, usually we win every vote for that!

god-damn do i need to do it myself?

posted it in the bonfire.. :P

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

it's a new day, so everyone can vote all over again... c'mon people, vote again!

that eagle dude seems to have taken the lead... it's a cool shot, but we all know wingsuits are way cooler :P

vote from your home computer, then from your work computer, then from your mobile device, and so on...

You might want to keep your old camera, so that you have a reserve still and a reserve video camera :)

you just wanna get in twice as many pictures, dontcha?
:)

you have no idea how correct you are supergirl
Z Flock #11; Muff #1909; PFI #15, USPA Lifer
Commercial Multi-Inst. Airplane/Rotory
www.flyteskool.ws Aerial Photography

thats pretty sad guys... the birdwatchers are able to be more organized than we are?? come on guys, we can do better than this...

unfortunately there are 1,000 to 10,000 times as many of those "birdies" as there are us birdies [:/]

....Birding has emerged in recent decades as a popular hobby in the United States. Hundreds of thousands of people consider themselves to be serious birders, and several million regard themselves as casual birders....

So far, theres been about 1800 votes. that means that each 1% is about 18 votes. right now im only about 60 votes or so out of the lead, so lets all vote more~ :P thanks guys... lets show those birdwatchers that theyre watching the wrong kind of birds~

Blue Skies & Big Puffy Clouds

Scotty Burns

Oh yeah, and i know that purple mike is in this shot, and that may be why some may be hesitant to vote, but nonetheless, please still vote for me... a vote for me isnt necessarily a vote for purple mike~ lol...
Z Flock #11; Muff #1909; PFI #15, USPA Lifer
Commercial Multi-Inst. Airplane/Rotory
www.flyteskool.ws Aerial Photography

Be careful. I got in trouble a few years ago when I asked all my friends to vote for me in a on-line karaoke contest. Mind you, I can't hit a note, and my entry was pretty clearly the worst one. I didn't cheat myself, but I asked everybody I knew to vote for me, and they ran with it. Some of them bent the rules a bit, and figured out ways to vote repeatedly.

Even with my cheating friends, I came out in fifth place. I should have been last.

Just saying, don't stuff the ballot box. Vote once per day like the rules allow.