vanman2

Arizona Days Boogie

SDAZ is having a boogie this weekend. I am interested in participating, but not sure exactly how they work. I am a newer skydiver with 70 jumps. Are they geared towards more experienced skydivers? If you register for the boogie, the DZ gives you a free jump. What exactly are you registering for? Any info. would be appreciated.
Paul Hardin....RIP.

I am a newer skydiver with 70 jumps. Are they geared towards more experienced skydivers?

Well we will have a little something for every skill level! Come on out!B|

If you register for the boogie, the DZ gives you a free jump

The free jump is in celebration of Larry and Liliane Hill's 30th anniversary as dropzone owners. It is their way of saying thank you to all the folks that have supported them over the years.:)

What exactly are you registering for?

Registration is free, but it does allow us to ensure that everyone has a current USPA membership, in-date data packing card and helps us to track the number of people at the event each year.
We do need to know how much food and beer to order (also complimentary with registration) and this helps to determine that number each year.

I hope that this answers your questions, but do feel free to shoot me a pm if you have additonal ones.

Slot...I am loving you too!
B2