Shark

Will you participate on Safety Day?

For anyone that wants to use it at their DZ, there's a Powerpoint presentation on exit safety that can be downloaded from my web site www.iit.edu/~kallend/skydive/

If you invite me and pay my fare, I'll even come in person and make the presentation:)

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Safety Day is great opportunity to review your EPs or even regain currency.
When was the last time you were in a training harness?

See you March 12, 2005!

Check with your local DZ for details and events. B|

Everyday at the DZ should be "Safety Day".

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

I'm on my 5th jump and have taken the ground school as well as 2 refresher (due to bad weather) b/f actually starting AFF.
Is safety day, something I should definitely try to be there or is primarily for those that have not reviewed their EP in a while?
BTW, I will probably be going anyway, so if nothing else, I'll get to meet new people and hopefully get a couple more jumps.
Inveniam Viam aut Faciam
I'm back biatches!

Well, its my birthday weekend so I am MAKING a special trip out. Of course as usual, I will buy beer and we can celebrate. . .

You better hang around. . .also, make sure Bob gets graduated and gets his A so I can jump with him. . .just bug him to death. . .lol
FGF #6
Darcy

Well, its my birthday weekend so I am MAKING a special trip out. Of course as usual, I will buy beer and we can celebrate. . .

You better hang around. . .also, make sure Bob gets graduated and gets his A so I can jump with him. . .just bug him to death. . .lol

I'll be there!

I've been looking forward to my first safety day since I heard that they have them :ph34r:

Hope it's all it's cracked up to be :P

Will also be my first time to Elsinore, looking forward to that too!

FGF #???
I miss the sky...
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't.