Casch

How do you use your Closing Pin Necklace?

Hi Cas,
Don't wear any "neck" type jewelry any more. Closing pins on a neck chain are most cool. Someone said they saw one on Rachael Ray of the "Cooking Channel" wearing one on her show!! I tend to "beat up" jewelry, all I have is my wedding band and it's full of scratches and dings. All is not lost though! I had a bunch of curved and straight "closing pins" in my Riggers Tool Box so I put one on my key chain along with my old Budweiser can/bottle opener and my VietNam Vintage P-38 C-Rats Can opener! Now and then sombody will ask about it. My buddy Shaun at SPC saw the pins in my tool box and snivled two of them (1 for him and 1 for his girlfriend-she did a tandem jump) the next day he said she really liked it!! Hell, he was grinning like a shit eating 'Oppssum cuz it got him "LAID!!" Amazing what a "closing pin" can do for you!!
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

I used to wear mine 24/7 until it broke a little over a month ago. I've been meaning to get a new one. This thread has me scowering the internet.

Make one for yourself. They are really easy. B|

and most of the ones I found on the internet are no less than 20 bucks...
"A man only gets in life what he is believing for, nothing more and nothing less" Kenneth Hagen

ooopppssss...

oh yeah.......last weekend I used my necklace to snag a broken band off my D Bag that was TRYING to give me a hard time. Was pretty handy actually!

I use mine for that when I wear it, or the one on my rig. B|
Rodriguez Brother #1614, Muff Brother #4033
Jumped: Twin Otter, Cessna 182, CASA, Helicopter, Caravan

You can buy a closing pin at Square One at Perris Valley, not more than 7 bucks-if you called them i bet they would ship em-;)

I picked up 10 of them from Sunshine Factory at ZHills for $20ish
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Throw one my way would ya, Squeak?

Pleeeeeeease? With a cherry on top?:)

PM me your addy Malaysian lady, and i'll post one to you.
you want JUST the pin or do you want me to make a necklace for you?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

PM sent!

I can just hear the questions all my minions from hockey school will ask. Yes, I'm startin' 'em young! :)

Why don't you just go to the police station in a red clown suit and let everybody know what we're doing here?

I have a phobia for moobs. Thanks, youknowwhoyouare.

Mine saved my life once when I used it as a fishing hook when stranded out in the Yukon.

Seriously? I've had people look at it and ask me if I'm Italian.

i just tell people it a fertility symbol, mostly they STFU and move on:D:D:D

Eelaine did you want the pin or necklace???
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I was in a Lowes Hardware store the other day, walking down the plumbing isle, and some woman approached me and asked if I was a skydiver. It took me by surprise because I wasn't wearing a skydiving shirt or anything. How in the heck did she know I was a skydiver? Then I remembered I'd stuck a closing pin on my gold chain. Duh! Turned out that she and her husband were long time skydivers as John and I are. We sat and chatted with them for about 45 minutes about the good old days. :D:D