Melt16

My AFF Video is on YouTube :)

For anyone whose keen to watch me do my first few jumps... B|

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZRZGK2fb7o

Thanks to the advice on this forum I ended up using Sony Vegas Movie Studio to do the editing and DIVX converter to pull the DVD video into AVI format.

Let me know what you think LOL.

Nice. Video during AFF is an incredibly valuable teaching tool. You are very lucky to have found a place that offers that. Most students tend to be so overwhelmed during the jump that, even if they remember the large parts, they tend to forget the finer elements. Here you can check everything from, "What was my body doing?" to, "What were my hands doing?". Don't know if this costs extra, but if it did, you made money on it.
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

Hey everyone, thanks for the comments.

Yes I agree you can learn a lot about yourself and what you are doing in a jump to improve yourself.

I was fortunate in that my instructors both wore helmets with cameras so I actually had film from both angles. No additional money was charged, I think they were gracious enough to realise the course is expensive enough as it is :$