npgraphicdesign

I got the skydiving bug...

...and it's a big one!! I am a student on his Cat E2 jump, and lately, whenever I look up at the sky, I wish I was up there jumping instead of wherever I may be at that moment. There's so much to learn, and from what I've seen so far in this sport, one never stops learning. But I'm looking forward to every single moment.

Does that sounds unusual, or do most people catch it that quickly? :)

Perfectly normal for a right-minded student in training.

Which makes you an at least slightly abnormal human.;)

" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Perfectly normal for a right-minded student in training.

Which makes you an at least slightly abnormal human.;)

That is perfectly fine. I have 5 generations of doctors on my mother's side, last two being psychiatrists (mom/grandma.) So I am relatively well-equipped for dealing with any REAL mental breakdowns. :D:ph34r:

Agreed. I got 15 jumps now and can't stop talking to people about the jumps. I got my one mate who keeps moaning about how I keep going on about it but he is doing his first jumps, AFF 1, 2 & 3 on Sunday and I can't wait to tell him to shut up hahaha B|