skyjumpenfool

Made a skydive with my son!

I filmed one of his AFF jumps earlier this year, but this weekend, I had an opportunity to make a coach jump with my son... I've made a lot of fun jumps over the last 30+ years in the sport, but, this one I will definately remember. Anyone else experienced this? What a rush. B|

Plans are to make a jump with my grandson some day...

Oh, by the way, he did great!
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

I did my first jump when my daughter wanted to do a tandem on her 18th b-day. She hasn't jumped since, but wants to after she finishes college, and my tandem when she did hers go me hooked. My dream is to jump with her again, and video her, or maybe be her AFF instructor (one of my next yeras goals)

Doc
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

I dont have kids, but my best skydive in over 900 was my 500th, my wife did a tandem and i flew in and docked on her. The look on her face and the smile she had, will be with me forever:)

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Videoed my daughters tandem and jumped with her on her 30th and 31st jump,she did her first 12 way(attempted!) on some guys 500th this saturday just gone on her 49th jump.
She was 16 this July and i am so proud of her.
1 jump to go to get her UK "B" license.
:)

Swooping, huh? I love that stuff ... all the flashing lights and wailing sirens ... it's very exciting!

so coooool,

still waiting for my father to jump with me. I asked him once if he ever would consider jumping out of a plane, his answer was just: "well, hell yea, but only if your the Tandem Master!"
So he probably will have too wait two or three years.
Never regret anything you've done!

Last year, I was on the same load as my sister's first tandem. I wasn't allowed to lurk as I was pretty new. Since then I've been on a couple jumps with her.

About a month ago, I had the opportunity to be with my mom and dad on each of their first tandem's. It was a really happy day for me to be in freefall with my family.

I've had many people (mostly skydiver friends) say, "Dude, you're lucky, my parents would never jump". I respect that but think that I have an AWESOME family!

*Picture (L to R): Sister, Mom, TM, Me, Dad
Taken after my mom's jump, dad was yet to jump.
"When once you have tasted flight..."

I remember jumping with my older son when he did a tandem and I've filmed my daughter on two tandems. A great thrill was filming my younger son's AFF and doing coach jumps with him. Now, my son Atom and I do RW jumps often. It is a real blast!

Videofly is my dad ! I enjoy doing RW jumps with him and especially enjoyed learning tracking from him when I was on coach status. Now the problem is getting him to remember the next point on 4-way ;)

My daughter did her 2nd tandem a couple years ago... I did a kiss pass and geeked the camera with her. That was very cool.

So, as soon as her and my son get a few jumps under their belts, we'll have to plan a formation jump or some CRW!

It only gets better...
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."