anarki

Should i just stop trying?

I want to say thanks to Todd and Chris at skydive houston for taking a fat boy in... ;) I've been hanging around skydive houston for about 6 weeks now, i know they want to kill me some timesB|. But from the first time i walked in, they made me feel at home. Not to many people out there will go that extra mile to help any one, but this dz did just that. All of the stuff has been some of the best people i've ever meet. So a BIG THANKS TODD,CHRIS AND ALL OF THE STUFF AT SKYDIVE HOUSTON for making this fat boy's dream come true...:D

guess what's 250 lbs and flys like a brick? me

David, contact the folks at Skydive The Farm. I am going there in January to do my AFF.

14 lbs is awesome, keep it up! I have lost approx 170 lbs in less than 2 years, but I had lap band surgery. My highest weight was 431 lbs, and I am nos down to approx 262. I just had to have the lap band replaced as it slipped, so I am on a liquid diet for 2 weeks then soft food for 2 weeks. All I keep telling myself is that this will help me in AFF and in getting my A license!

Keep it up! You can do it!
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

i would also like to thank each and every one of the dropzone members for posting to me and giving me hope. see you in the air....... THANKS AND BLUE SKYIES
ohh and Anvil Brothers here i come...lol:S

guess what's 250 lbs and flys like a brick? me

Well, you jumped with Lance, so you jumped with a 100% top quality instructor! He's good people.

I'm a bit heavier then you are and here I am. You can do this if you want to and you're willing to understand that you're going to have to spend some money on gear. You'll need a good jumpsuit and good training, otherwise you'll only see the bottom of formations.

Keep working out, keep loosing weight it will only help. Keep jumping and listen to Lance.

Or if you want to be a quitter and never understand what skydiving is truly about, then sure, quit now before you have any experience. Otherwise, suck it up cupcake, get in the gym and keep working hard.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Good job on those 14 lbs. keep in that direction and you will be flying in no time, I just wanted to add that I did my AFF in may but finnished in june (damn weather) in that time with no change of diet or any work out I lost 15lbs... I suppose it was all the stress