Jordy

AFF Course in New Zealand

Hey guys i just have a few questions regarding getting your A licence if someone can help me out.

I have been looking at getting into skydiving for a few years and was always gonna do the diploma in skydiving in Christchurch. However i have recently decided to just do a AFF Course. I have been looking at a few places and most seam the same in price etc. However some places offer doing you just to your A licence and some will take you to your B licence.
Can someone please let me know what the difference between the A and B licenses are? And if i just go for my A licence what does that give me? Can i get my B licence later on? Some websites say you must have your B licence to be able to jump there...
Also does anyone have any recomendations where would be a good place to do a AFF course in New Zealand???

Cheers!

SKYDIVE ABLE TASMAN @ NELSON
because it's sunny, home feeling, nice view (it's located at the top of south island near the ocean) and friendly, openminded people but expects you to be good at it.
Great rw and freeflyers and cRw background staff. I started AFF at coffs in australia and ended up doing it at Nelson.

:)

Nelson and balistic blondes up in Whangarei are great but for your location you should go see Andy Pine at Danneverk.
I am sure he'll take care of you well or make sure it happens for you.
Watch my video Fat Women
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRWkEky8GoI