freeflychris

182 flipped over at skydive las vegas

We at SinCitySkydiving are going to build a fun jumper dropzone in las vegas again that is one of the reasons we openned B|. So mark these words bozo in about 1 years time or less there will be a real FUN JUMPER friendly dropzone in the las vegas area again and yes we will be jumping some kind of turbine :ph34r:. That is all I have to say about that.;)

Words marked and it is...1.25 years later and we are still all waiting to see a single step in that direction...
- - -
I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

I met brad a few times and he's not suck a bad guy.
HOWEVER, the other dz iis the reason why I would not go there.

I think Brad's intentions are good but he has to compete with the people who are running a dz on the other side of the 20x30ft room they are in.

But....I agree with you. I have heard a lot that they are going to start fun jumping. I have heard ALOT.
I like my DZ. I;ll stay there.
My photos

My Videos

Sin city skydiving is perhaps the worst place i have ever jumped. The owner, Brad is a huge douchebag, and they have tried to charge my credit card for days I wasnt even there.

SCAMMERS!

I'm not sure if that's the DZ, but the is one in Vegas that takes sLyride. If that's them, Well,,, Go figure... That is to be expected of anyone that is in bed with those crooks.
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Hay ericrite, first of all sir you are a lier. when I emailed you about the review you left on dropzone.com about us, I wanted to see if you ever realy jumped with us, you never gave me a date of your jump or any other information about your skydive in your reply so I could check your waiver. On the review that you posted on 10-15-08 you said you have over 20 jumps whitch makes you a fun jumper I think, so I checked our fun jumper waivers and could not find a waiver for you, then I checked our tandem waivers and low and behold I could not find a waiver for you there. I looked for the month of october and there was no waiver for you what so ever. So that makes you a lier. As far as you calling me names grow-up dude. We want fun jumpers to come out and have fun, pay no attention to ericrite's post it is simply not true.

That's simply ridiculous. You can make all of the false claims you want, but this matter will either be settled by American Express or Clark County District Court. Of course, you could always do what you should have done and refunded the charges we had initially discussed. You are both unprofessional and unsafe and I truly hope that you get shut down before anyone else gets hurt.

If you look at ericrite's posts, every single one is almost a copy+paste-clone of the one before, bashing Brad and Sin City skydiving, but without any details or evidence to support his claims... just "Brad is a douchebag", "Sin City is so unsafe", and "they charged my credit card". I call bullshit. If you're going to make a fake account just to bash Sin City, at least put some effort into it and post about some other topics so you look somewhat legit.

Brad at Sin City is awesome, its that idiot that runs the DZ in the room behind him that you have to watch out for.

For anyone visiting Vegas, both Sin City Skydiving and Skydive Mesquite are awesome So. Nevada DZ's.

Eric rite,
If you feel they are unsafe please post specific reasons.

You went on in previous post about how they cheated you. Why only now do you bring up unsafe issues?
Just to bash the DZ?

It's one thing to have a legitimate gripe but state specific or you'll just be treated like a troll.
My photos

My Videos

Creating an account just to bash a dz and its owner? Real mature man. Hell you're probably an instructor or friend of one of the tandem mills hellbent on destroying what seems like a good dz.

As for Sin City and Mesquite, I will be in Vegas for my first time in April for my 21st b-day. I have been following this thread because I would love to jump in Vegas when I'm there.
"Are you coming to the party?
Oh I'm coming, but I won't be there!"
Flying Hellfish #828
Dudist #52

Brad Wedge is a good guy, a good safe skydiver and I would jump with him anytime
Anybody that dont like it can kiss both our asses.

That was actually my original post but I backspaced and typed in my question.

I can't say that I KNOW Wedge but I have jumped with him back in the day og G. zone.

I have also always had a good feeling about what he is trying to do down there. I believe he's trying to keep funjumping in vegas.

It's still gotta be a pain in the ass working with 2 dz's at one place.

It was specifically the grav zone/LV skydiving centre
politics that kept me away from Jean in the lat 5 year that I lived in Vegas.
My photos

My Videos

It was specifically the grav zone/LV skydiving centre
politics that kept me away from Jean in the lat 5 year that I lived in Vegas.

Agreed. I did tandems for Jason at Gravity Zone and the whole thing was too weird. Two businesses in the same building was a mess. They used to get mad at me when I talked over the partition in the middle of the room to my friends that were jumping "over there". Very weird.
Skydive Mesquite is the place to go.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.