Da_SKiES_R_BLu

I need Some good Questions to ask!!

yep and no body showed up....way to be real huh??

I'm sorry that I didn't make it out to Boulder. I had told you that if I didn't have any thing come up at the clinic, I'd be there. Well, nothing came up, except for the dog bite I got on Saturday while at work. Figured I'd stay home and rest. Again, sorry I wasn't able to be there.

For those that keep thinking this gal is a troll, you're wrong. All it took was a phone call out to the DZ. I talked to the DZO, whom I know well, and he confirmed. (the DZ offers s/l and do quiet a number of them)

As for all the "picking" on this young gal. Wow! Think back to when you all were teenagers. Heck for those of you that have kids, think about how they act as teenagers :S Remember, they are in their own little world, and they are never wrong. (thank god they grew out of it, or else I would have killed them)

To Da_SKiES_R_BLu : Remember, you're posting on a forum made up mostly of adults, thou they don't always seem to act that way. Remember to respect your elders and never talk to us in text or like you would your friends. Duh! I promise you, you'll learn a ton from this group of misfits and honey goes farther then vinger ;)

Let me know when your next jump is, and if the weather is warm, I'll try to make it out.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I'm sorry...that post wasn't exactly directed towards you... Just the people on here that constantly doubt me...

And bout the text writing... [[ This Is For Everyone Reading This]] I'm really sorry but in MY school they make us write all our papers by hand...so i'm not exactly use to computers when it comes to writing and it just seemed easier to write shorter but ill try to watch how i write from here on out.

I'm sorry...that post wasn't exactly directed towards you... Just the people on here that constantly doubt me...

And bout the text writing... [[ This Is For Everyone Reading This]] I'm really sorry but in MY school they make us write all our papers by hand...so i'm not exactly use to computers when it comes to writing and it just seemed easier to write shorter but ill try to watch how i write from here on out.

Just a suggestion, but use the "preview post" to see how it's going to look before you post it. I find it gives me a chance to change anything stupid before I post it. At least I like to think so.
Also, you still haven't answered what your DZ homework was.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

most def. watched her jump i got out right after her just for a hop and pop she did good i will get vids and pics this weekend for all those non beleavers how wish they could have mad there first jump at 16

and im glad i did

To Da_SKiES_R_BLu : Remember, you're posting on a forum made up mostly of adults, thou they don't always seem to act that way. Remember to respect your elders and never talk to us in text or like you would your friends. Duh! I promise you, you'll learn a ton from this group of misfits and honey goes farther then vinger ;)

and to always use usted when talking to your elders in spanish

So, "flyangel2", just how do we know that YOU are "real", huh, answer me THAT:|

For anyone doubting, that is a shining example of a troll post (despite the fact that the user who made it very well might be "real").
Dear Dropdeded, it is unlikely someone registered an account in 2002 for trolling purposes and didn't get caught in the six years that passed in the meantime, especially since they made over 11k posts.

Come on people, give over..
Please remember the well known fable by Aesop about The Boy Who Cried Funks"...
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

For anyone doubting, that is a shining example of a troll post (despite the fact that the user who made it very well might be "real").
Dear Dropdeded, it is unlikely someone registered an account in 2002 for trolling purposes and didn't get caught in the six years that passed in the meantime, especially since they made over 11k posts.

Actually it's a shining example of a PISS TAKE post by Ed
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Yeah I thought it was... but it's still what a true troll would post. :)I should have worded part of my own post better, I guess.. I wasn't really attacking Dropdeded, just using their post as an example.

However, my point remains.

"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

I think th best trolls are the ones who start an argument about someone else being a troll or not.;)

you would think that though, being s noob and all:P
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I guess I shoulda used this;), or this:P one instead. :D

Look, I know she's real, at least she LOOKED real when I saw her at Perris.

Hi Mary:)
Some a' you guys need to put the pitchforks away and lighten up fer cripes sake:|
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

OH dear Ed, you know I'm a troll. Remember how hairy I was and how hard you had to work to get me out from under the bridge ;)

Big ole hairy hugs and kisses to you...................*smack*

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I'm really sorry but in MY school they make us write all our papers by hand...so i'm not exactly use to computers when it comes to writing and it just seemed easier to write shorter but ill try to watch how i write from here on out.

I know this is off topic, but how could this be true? Everything I did in HS had to be typed and this is before you were even born. Everything in college had to be transmitted in electronic format. Being required to write out all your papers by hand just boggles my mind. It seems to be counter productive.

Been hiding, I see...

Hope things are well. B|

Just hiding under bridges ;)

Life's good. Got the cross-country skis and snowboard waxed and ready for the season. Now I'm just waiting for the snow :|

How about... Who was president during the "Truman" Administration?
Otherwise, like earlier stated, read the SIM. And remember, there are no stupid questions.
As for all the rude, mean, pretentious jerks who post mean hearted things... Most of us are just killing time here until we can jump again. Don't take us too seriously. When it comes right down to brass tacks, skydivers will go out of their way to help you out. Keep asking questions! More importantly, keep skydiving. See you at 13,500 feet...
I’m tossing the Red Flag… I want to see the instant replay before I accept the Troll Ruling!
:)

Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."