BASE1036

A Thief Among Us! Stolen Gear Skydive Dallas part 2

As most of you know we had a locker broken into in july at Skydive Dallas. This morning I recieved an email from someone saying that they had bought my Stolen Equipment from Ebay. They provided me with the name address and phone number of the seller, along with the listing from ebay (item# 320312423554) in which they bought it from. I tried to contact the seller RHETT WILSON from Dardanelle Arkansas at the phone number provided but it was not currently in service. I need to reach this person and find out where he got my camera. (he was at the boogie on the day it was stolen...go figure)

If anyone has info on how to reach him please forward it to me, or forward my email address [email protected] to him. I will wait a few more days to try and resolve this man 2 man if unsucessful I will be forwarding all info to the local, state and federal authorities. (as well as the postal inspectors office)

Again if you have info on how to reach RHETT WILSON of Dardanelle Arkansas please let me know.
Thanks!
Daniel
Protect Yourself and Your Loved Ones
Tasers - Pepper Spray - Stun Guns and more!
www.dallassecuritysupply.com

In the process. Although I am having to go through the county...Not in Whitewrights jurisdiction

GOOD!

There is another suspected skydiver thief running around in Texas, having had been caught red handed with a stolen rig. The rig was returned but the victim didn't want to press any charges. That's crap! If you catch a thief stealing at your 2nd home (the DZ), they should have to face the full consequences!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

In the process. Although I am having to go through the county...Not in Whitewrights jurisdiction

GOOD!

There is another suspected skydiver thief running around in Texas, having had been caught red handed with a stolen rig. The rig was returned but the victim didn't want to press any charges. That's crap! If you catch a thief stealing at your 2nd home (the DZ), they should have to face the full consequences!

Depending where you are that may or may not be through local law enforcement and the court system.

Kind of funny that you wildcard451 would step into this discussion when I had to threaten you with legal action to get my demo GS1 wingsuit back!!!!!!!>:(

This is true.

I'm still sorry. It really wasn't with malice. :(

But since that has nothing to do with this, how about you keep our business between us?

GOOD!

Name ? If he has been caught red handed, then it should not be libel

Although I trust the victim's and their word, I would much rather let the involved parties state names. Life goes on outside of this fun little website and with no charges having been brought up, publicly stating a name would put me in a position of increased civil liability. If you jump in South/Central Texas it won't be hard to find out the name.

Although I trust the victim's and their word, I would much rather let the involved parties state names. Life goes on outside of this fun little website and with no charges having been brought up, publicly stating a name would put me in a position of increased civil liability. If you jump in South/Central Texas it won't be hard to find out the name.

Is this the short squatty dude that wears a skull face mask, even when it's hot outside, when he jumps?

Is this the short squatty dude that wears a skull face mask, even when it's hot outside, when he jumps?

I wouldn't call him short and squatty and I haven't seen the face mask being worn. I've seen the jumper forget to put a seatbelt on in the plane because he was dicking around with his iPod, though.

http://i18.ebayimg.com/06/u/000/77/3b/2844_7.JPG

That guy?

In my experience someone who steals one item steals more. Maybe look at his seller's history to see if other items are "missing"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320316119719

Looking at the seller's history he seems to be selling a lot of skydiving type things - can't see the items anymore but when you look at buyer names like: redskydiver2004, skychick14 and randrskylane...

Hope that helps.

-Michael

I would contact ebay and the PoePoe asap. No chance of this guy stepping up to handle like a man he is obviously a POS.

[urlhttp://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/stolen.html[/url]
I'm not the rope totin charlie Bronson wanna be that's getting us fucking lost.

I would contact ebay and the PoePoe asap. No chance of this guy stepping up to handle like a man he is obviously a POS.

[urlhttp://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/stolen.html[/url]

an accusation from an individual is simple hearsay and possible libel. eBay won't do ANYTHING until they see subpoena.