SkyBastard

Smoking

I quite enjoy smoking during freefall but I found that the airrush quickly reduced a cigarette to the butt after only a couple of drags so I started smoking cigars instead.

I just wondered if any fellow smokers had any recommendations of which cigars are best to smoke, longevity wise, and also if anyone's had much luck with the extreme sport of pipe smoking during freefall, and if so is there a pipe pocket mod for jumpsuits available fr safe stowing of the spent pipe before the pull?
Dude #320
"Superstitious" is just a polite way of saying "incredibly fucking stupid".
DONK!

actually i'm not done yet, i intend to have more laughs before the day is over, in fact i propose a thirty way bumgay formation (participants yet to be announced) above Dallas in the new year.

Naturally I won't actually be taking part, but you'll all have my utmost support.
Dude #320
DONK!

i just realised that the above post may make it seem like the moderated posts were about gayness, they weren't, they just mentioned the word FAG which in england (where your language comes from) means cigarette, the resulting double entendre caused some humour (heaven forbid) and thusly the posts were deleted buy the hand of God, well actually not by God because God knows everything and would therefore know what we were talking about along with the other 99.9% of most societies.

and breathe again.
Dude #320
DONK!

i just realised that the above post may make it seem like the moderated posts were about gayness, they weren't, they just mentioned the word FAG which in england (where your language comes from) means cigarette, the resulting double entendre caused some humour (heaven forbid) and thusly the posts were deleted buy the hand of God, well actually not by God because God knows everything and would therefore know what we were talking about along with the other 99.9% of most societies.

and breathe again.

on a more realistic note, check out the beginning of this video :

http://www.skydivingmovies.com/ver2/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=2525

wait was this a base thread? I thought it was... oh hell I don't know what the hell i thought it was. ah la the gilda radner character on snl never mind
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

a few years ago this was discussed. The film comes from the Swedish crew. It was said that he was just geeking the camera and pretending to be scared. Not that we cannot guess that from his facial expressions :) You can see Lukas Knutson (RIP) in all orange jumpsuit in the video.