Sangi

Trick with tandem

and i think Sangi is in the front of the line,,jumping up and down,,saying,,me next ! me next ! :S[:/]

Hell yeah ! In line for tandem Mr Bill !

They're a blast ;). Be very careful how you secure your own rig. If you go face to face, you'd better be damn sure nothing can open. If you go in the normal position, it's just uncomfortable but still be sure to secure things properly... hide your pilot chute and dig it out before you unhook.

Practice securing the top connectors. They need to be completely out of the way before you jump off.

Or so I've heard....
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

As in hold onto the student, which is hooked onto the TI, when they deploy, jump off em ! B|

Oh... haha... good luck with that. It's not going to happen :D

Oh stop being so negative. All he has to do is fly into them, hold onto the pax harness then cutaway his main. after that its Mr. Bill as usual:DB|
BASE 1384

Thinning the herd comment is pretty lame.

I personally think taking certain risks is cool.

However it's cool to me... meaning I want to push my personal envelope.

Actually...thinning the heard is all about natural selection and survival, it's how the pack becomes more viable ~and that is a good thing.

Weed out the weak of body and of mind...we're ALL the better for it.

If some skidmark wants to make his mark on the world at 120, I say have at it.

Some people learn by listening, some by watching, some by personal experience...and some will never learn.

Anyone that wants to argue the merits of idiotic behavior, all I can say is...lemme grab a chair to watch in comfort, and please don't take anyone with ya.

Always remember~

First one to the crater gets all the good stuff! B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

As in hold onto the student, which is hooked onto the TI, when they deploy, jump off em ! B|

Holy shit...!

I remember the bounce bingo with your name in the firs line, but now I think you are truly a few steps ahead of the other competitors... :oB|

>As in hold onto the student, which is hooked onto the TI, when they deploy, jump off em !

I like it! But I have an even better idea:

Fly about 10 feet above the drogue. When the tandem canopy opens, you'll end up lying on it like an air mattress. Lie there for a while enjoying the view, then saunter to the edge and jump off! If you arrange it carefully enough you could land on another tandem canopy and repeat. Wear several cameras to capture the experience.

I can't really see anything that could go wrong with that.

You're going to be the tandem student, right?

Wear a camera helmet, and make sure the other guys on the jump do too.

And make sure the executors of your estate know you want the video posted, no matter what, because its going to be exciting and people are going to want to see it.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

http://www.skydivingteam.pl/main/filmy.php just so you know what he was talking about

She has Big Boobs:)

I dont have any issues with what anyone has posted so far. PROVIDED all involved are fully aware of what's going on and planned the jumps.

for all the people whining, go look at a few Videos out the like "Good Stuff" et al.. Jumping Cars, climbing out of rigs, Tracking INTO planes

the pointy end of the sport is what drives it forward. Pushing the envelope is how we got Square canopies in the 1st place, Or any form Parachuting at all.

I say Giddy up. Plan the jump make certain all involved are aware of and accept the risks and FILL YA BOOTSB|B|B|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

She has Big Boobs:)

I dont have any issues with what anyone has posted so far. PROVIDED all involved are fully aware of what's going on and planned the jumps.

for all the people whining, go look at a few Videos out the like "Good Stuff" et al.. Jumping Cars, climbing out of rigs, Tracking INTO planes

the pointy end of the sport is what drives it forward. Pushing the envelope is how we got Square canopies in the 1st place, Or any form Parachuting at all.

I say Giddy up. Plan the jump make certain all involved are aware of and accept the risks and FILL YA BOOTSB|B|B|

Couldn't have said it better myself! ;)
"Dream as you'll live forever, live as you'll die today." James Dean

>As in hold onto the student, which is hooked onto the TI, when they deploy, jump off em !

I like it! But I have an even better idea:

Fly about 10 feet above the drogue. When the tandem canopy opens, you'll end up lying on it like an air mattress. Lie there for a while enjoying the view, then saunter to the edge and jump off! If you arrange it carefully enough you could land on another tandem canopy and repeat. Wear several cameras to capture the experience.

I can't really see anything that could go wrong with that.

:D:D:D:D:D

Did you get kicked in the head in freefall or possibly destroy your head on a bad landing? B|[:/]

I'd happily try to do this with the right TM and passenger strapped on front (not customer or student).
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Did you get kicked in the head in freefall or possibly destroy your head on a bad landing? B|[:/]

I'd happily try to do this with the right TM and passenger strapped on front (not customer or student).

Well he said he wants to do it with a student. :S

http://www.skydivingteam.pl/main/filmy.php just so you know what he was talking about

Awesome!
Great to see that OH&S hasn't turned everyone soft.

Exactly. Same goes for any sport or advances in any field, from science to politics.

Would make a good educational video - what not to do with a tandem.

The same could be said for the entire "Good Stuff" DVD.
or any other endevour where high risk is involved.
H.T.F.U. people
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

The same could be said for the entire "Good Stuff" DVD.
or any other endevour where high risk is involved.
H.T.F.U. people

Totally.

People, skydiving is evolving, think about it. For example I bet 10 years before you were saying same things about other stuff, which now are popular and everyone is doing.

Europe has BASIK tandem rigs, with which you can do stuff like atmonauti no problem, so I suggest you order some of those rigs and start evolving as well ;)

Europe has BASIK tandem rigs, with which you can do stuff like atmonauti no problem, so I suggest you order some of those rigs and start evolving as well Wink

That has no place with tandem passengers. They get no added benefit from it.
“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.”

That has no place with tandem passengers. They get no added benefit from it.

I bet they wouldn't mind doing atmo, if you explained how awesome it is compared to super old stupid boring belly falling.

But I guess you need people to start doing atmo themselves first, before doing it with a student, as far as I read and heard atmo is not very popular in USA (I could be wrong though).

When freeflying appeared people thought it was dangerous and stupid (I just heard it and read it, these are not my personal words since I haven't been skydiving for that long to know personally) and now look at it, it's one of the most popular disciplines...

The point is, stop being so conservative and start accepting new stuff, because it ain't as bad as you think.