sky-pimp

where to go for christmas and new year ??

Yes you can!!! I've seen them myself in freefall over New Years at Z-hills :)

You coming down this year? Let me know so I can plan my adventures over the holidays. Always nice to see old friends.
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

I like the sound of those fares. I looked and even from Boise it's in the $250 to $300 range. I still have to pay for my new rig with my October paycheck, but I bet there will be some dollars from my November check available.
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

PHX. Flights are VERY reasonable right now. Just bought a ticket to PHX for this weekend (nationals) and fare was $250.00

Eloy now, that sounds like a short time line change of plans for you there Spot????
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Eloy.

Florida is just too unpredictable weather wise. Plus if the winds do pick up for a day or two it is only a 5 minute walk to the tunnel.

I am going to be at the entire boogie this year. =)
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

yeah.... Nationals are trying a new video program... And it was a combination of chats between Mark Kirschenbaum over too much beer, I think. So... heading to Nationals as soon as sun sets on the wingsuit weekend in Utah. Looking forward to being at Nationals though, because I get to cross the street and look at my new Voodoo being built by Rigging Innovations!B|
Everyone who is a cool wingsuit flyer will be in Utah this weekend. Everyone who isn't...isn't.:)

I have no idea why you did not receive a reply but I will kick Ralph's ass for you!

Make sure the email address is [email protected] and also visit www.africanfreefall.com for info.

The jump tickets are about R220 or so. The exchange rate is about R7 (climbing) to the $.

Camping is awesome fun and right on the dz but the hotel (Tusk) is really nice if you like comfort and a soft bed. There's a pool at the hotel too. It's hot and sunny here and AFFC is the best new year party I have ever had!

There are big ways and all the usual load organisers and of course the herc and the huey. It's worth coming for that! The herc jumps are awesome!
Only skydivers know why the birds sing; they don't have to pack a parachute!

if you want heat and Xmas jumping come to the southern hemisphere

Largest DZ is OZ runs a kick arse boogie - 26/12 to NYE + a couple of days
For details
http://www.sydneyskydivers.com.au/?page=sport

If you pre-register by 8/12/08 A$30 slots = ??? 10 Euros per jump out of the Sydney skyvan = 14,000 feet in 12 mins - absolutely awesome
(happy to be corrected on that exchange rate - but you Europeans would live like kings out here).

I don't jump there normally - but will be heading up for my inaugural Picton (Sydney) boogie.

A Christmas during the height of our summer is something to be experienced 30-40c - the christmas carols make no sense but i am sure you would enjoy yourselves.

The surf beaches aren't too far away - 30-40 mins- so if you like combining your passions, you won't be left wanting.

ciao
Kate
AKA loftybanter