lancefrazier

what can we do about "skydive nashville"?

Here's part of the Skyride problem that bothers us: http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3415493;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

So, you got a defense for that? :|

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

How is fraud defendable? I guess they defend it by deflecting the attention to some little tiny detail they can find with someone else's sites. You'd better watch it Billy, they may say your user name is somehow wrong or a scam! See? www.1800skyride.com I guess they think that since they are a scam, everyone is a scam! >:(
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Hey Lance, I have a question, In your website, Are you Skydive Knoxville or Skydive Nashville? See for yourself, look at this page from your site http://www.skydivenashville.com/pages/choose_skydive_knoxville.html# and you will see that the page deceives itself not to mention the customer;

And also, Why does it say on your other site http://tnskydiving.com/ that sLyride has been Serving Tennessee since 1983, when as far as I know, and anyone correct me if I am wrong, sLyride has only been in business for around 10 years or so, and they for a fact has only been in Clarksville since I believe March of 2008? There's a huge difference between 1983 and 2008. Can you explain these discrepencies?
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Just amazes me that they can stay in business with this community so tired of their antics. Would be nice if all vendors would refuse to do business with them. No gear, no aircraft etc-soon they would be out of business. Also seems like a good story for one of our TV news magaizines that profiles fraud-similar to the whole auto mechanic thing-as long as they pointed out that most in our community are straight forward and forthright. Blows me away that they are still around. A good public outing of who all is principle and involved with this operation should be heads up for others to steer clear. Doesn't have to be a personal attack-just who's who in this operation. Maybe the next time they are in court the prosecutor/judge will be creative and add a lifetime ban away from anything skydiving to the judgement. These folks just have to go.
"You can't teach what you don't know and you can't lead where you won't go"

Hell I still cant find Terms and Conditions, as an outsider and not even from this part of the country, it seems the website is VERY generic in the sense all the answers to the links refer you to call. Aircraft doesn't tell me what kind of aircraft. If I were a visiting Jumper to this area i don't think i would go there.

At least they are complying with the ruling about displaying a link to their terms and conditions on the "home" page.

Falcon 74, Eagle 110, NFS 407, GW-2945, DW-1641, DDW-1151, "Inga... elevate me"

Just amazes me that they can stay in business with this community so tired of their antics. Would be nice if all vendors would refuse to do business with them. No gear, no aircraft etc-soon they would be out of business. Also seems like a good story for one of our TV news magaizines that profiles fraud-similar to the whole auto mechanic thing-as long as they pointed out that most in our community are straight forward and forthright. Blows me away that they are still around. A good public outing of who all is principle and involved with this operation should be heads up for others to steer clear. Doesn't have to be a personal attack-just who's who in this operation. Maybe the next time they are in court the prosecutor/judge will be creative and add a lifetime ban away from anything skydiving to the judgement. These folks just have to go.

There have been a few TV news stories on Skyride over the years on their scams. Maybe not as many as I'd like though.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

jeff,

i saw the changes before i posted. as i said.

"to date, though they have been qualified in a minor way, none of them have been removed from their otherwise impressive website."

the lies are still there!

lance
well im not a skyride fan by any means, but this sport is and always has been rich in moraly questionable behavior. -parabuteo

Dude, branch out a little-every post you've made has been on this or similar subjects--But congrats on your thesaurus purchase.

a dialog between concerned parties that you keep barging in on, yet refuse to offer any substance to.

could you refrain until you manage to respond to my post in the other thread?

thanks
well im not a skyride fan by any means, but this sport is and always has been rich in moraly questionable behavior. -parabuteo

jeff,
i'm a little disappointed that you are bringing the same inaccurate argument to this thread that could not justify in another thread devoted to this.

are you having a hard time understanding the legislation you are referring to, or are you misleading people(like your site), in hopes that they will not educate themselves?

really man, please.

you people want a "skyride/asc lackey/minion" to "debate", i gladly offer my services, and you refuse to do your homework.

Hey Lance, will you take me diving for Great White Sharks in Clarksville, Tennessee? In your website, it reads that I will get into a specially-built shark cage and prepare to lower you into the depths of the waters, your heart starts to race knowing you're about to come face-to-face with a truly remarkable creature near Clarksville, Tennessee.
And you have plenty of mementos from your encounter with a Great White in Tennessee.
This is a website that says that your company offers such an adventure; http://www.luxergy.com/Clarksville_Tennessee/Clarksville_shark_expedition.htm

Now that's something I gotta see!!;););)

nope, we are skydivers here.

get your uspa membership straightened out and i'll do your recurrency jump for free, nraines will buy the slots.

Here's part of the Skyride problem that bothers us: http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3415493;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

So, you got a defense for that? :|[/reply

don't hate the player, billy. hate the game.

Hey Lance, I have a question, In your website, Are you Skydive Knoxville or Skydive Nashville? See for yourself, look at this page from your site http://www.skydivenashville.com/pages/choose_skydive_knoxville.html# and you will see that the page deceives itself not to mention the customer;

And also, Why does it say on your other site http://tnskydiving.com/ that sLyride has been Serving Tennessee since 1983, when as far as I know, and anyone correct me if I am wrong, sLyride has only been in business for around 10 years or so, and they for a fact has only been in Clarksville since I believe March of 2008? There's a huge difference between 1983 and 2008. Can you explain these discrepencies?

with so many websites to maintain, typos are sure to happen.
thanks for bringing it to my attention, i'll pass it along for correction.
making any headway with your "typos"?

kumbaya my lord, kumbaya. are you serious?

That is the funniest thing I have ever seen posted about this subject. So now all the lies are just typos.:D:D:D

That is the funniest thing I have ever seen posted about this subject. So now all the lies are just typos.:D:D:D

chris thanks so much for appreciating my humor! geez. these guys are getting to be no fun!

typos seem to abound in this mudslinging match.

and for that matter chris, when you say "This one thing should some everyone the kind of people we are dealing with." do you mean the kind of people gt airlock presented a plaque to, thanking them for their support when you, nate and the guys won the gsl a class championship back in '04. it's a nice plaque, and you look quite dapper. we still have it on the wall.

what kind of people were they?

chris thanks so much for appreciating my humor! geez. these guys are getting to be no fun!

It's just a shame for you to waste your humor on this and spend your time defending crooks.

So, you got a defense for that? :|[/reply

don't hate the player, billy. hate the game.

And you are supporting the game.

Sad, really.