Heatmiser

Kudos to Skydive Dallas

I just wanted to take a moment and give props to the folks at SDD. I headed there Saturday on my own, more nervous about not knowing anyone than jumping at a new DZ. The staff and the jumpers were very friendly and helpful. David, jenny, melissa, thanks for letting me party with you guys when the day was done. Very cool! Coming from a small cessna dz where I know pretty much everyone, this was a big deal. I would recommend anyone in Oklahoma or north Texas, check out SDD.

Oh, and btw, to the girl on otter 3, (I think her name is Nikki) again I'm sorry for knocking you in the head with my helmet! Ill try to be more careful when bending over.

Merry Christmas, all!
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

Some friends and I will be there when you reopen in a couple of weeks:)

umm... that can be taken more than one way...

(yes, i realize so can that statement)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Glad you had a good time! That is why SDD is my home DZ. They have nice planes but still have a small DZ vibe. If you are ever there on a friday look me up. We have a lot of people that come from Ok, Kansas, and several other surounding states. And we enjoy them all.
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

Thank heavens you only hit Nikki in the head... elsewise you might have hurt her!!!!;)

I think I met you on Saturday (I am the balding guy with the incredibly fashionable spectacles. Yes, I was wearing the too tight wingsuit. [:/])

Glad you had a good time, come back soon.

The choices we make have consequences, for us & for others!

I was out saturday afternoon and had a great time too. (I'm the guy from Wisconsin that people so enjoyed hearing say "wisconsin". lol) Anyways i didn't get alot of time there after the winds picked up but thanks for a great time and thanks to everyone for being real helpful, welcoming, and being real friendly.

I will second the thanks to Skydive Dallas for being a great place with good fun and discipline.
I was there for the first time a couple of Friday's ago and did 3 jumps with my brand new Storm. Energetic Ernie helped with many things.
Special thanks to Tom S and Nick M for taking this newb on a 12-way; what an experience! I qualified for SCR even before I knew what it was?!?!?
Thanks to all at SDD and blues for 2009!
B|B|B|B|

'To fly is heaven, to freefall is divine'

'You only need 2 tools. WD40 for when it doesn't move but should, and duct tape for when it moves but shouldn't'