Tuna-Salad

Favorite Exit Platform.

My favorite was out of the bomb bay of a B-17. B|B|

Awesome. I have two bomb bay door exits out of the Pink Flamingo Porter from the movie Drop Zone. One of my favorite memories of all time when it comes to specialty jumps.

Favorite platforms are Casas and Skyvan exits in that order. Fun to chunk 5 to 8 way bases off.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I have a friend that used to have a Hot air balloon and would take 3 of us to 12000 regularly. Then beer and pizza at his place.

Boy, I sure do miss his ride.

Don't Pull Low... Unless You ARE!!!
The pessimist says, "It can't get any worse than this." The optimist says, "Sure, it can."
Be fun, have safe.

man i got to do another balloon one of these days. I only have one ballon jump. b4 an airshow we were doing in indy. back in the 80's no aad. i never pulled and i impacted belly to earth. exit altitude was about 9 feet:P I thought I was about 5 ft. but the soybeans were maybe 4 ft. tall instead of 1 ft. knocked the wind out of me pretty good. should have plfed :D

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

i like the tailgate of the casa and the c130 herc.

Funniest thing was sitting in the casa going up for our first jump on the military airborne para course. (herc was broken so we had a casa rented) At the time i had already 15 civy jumps and for everyone else on my load this was their first. as we got in the air they dropped the ramp so everyone could see out.....once we were standing at the ramp ready to exit the 2 people behind me in the jump order were talking about how high we were....just before the green light light i said wow we are low (1200ft ish)
it was a fun ride....until landing :D

The Altitude above you, the runway behind you, and the fuel not in the plane are totally worthless
Dudeist Skydiver # 10

I've jumped from too many different aircraft during my skydiving infancy.

I like the Casa because I can actually stand up, the exit is fun, and there's plenty of time to take a nap on the way up (yes, I like to snooze).

I like the Otter because it is fairly speedy and has an average door. Benches are a must though.

So far I've tried Grand Caravan, PAC-750XL, Beech 99, King Air (Mullen's), Twin Otter, Casa, and 182. The only airplanes that I still want to jump are the Skyvan and DC3. Of course a balloon jump is on my wish list too. :)

SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

I've really enjoyed my CASA tailgate exits.... might just be the novelty of it though. Otter is my favorite workhorse aircraft. Big loads, Big door, relatively fast climb. Balloons are incredible, Heli's are fun. King airs are SPEEDY, but that damn door is so small.....
I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

Got jumps from tailgates......casa....etc.

My favorite tailgate was the big MoFo at WFFC 2002.

The almighty C130 !!!

Twas a load with the Rodriguez Brothers, Hell Fish and other crazies.....what a party to altitude that was!

Ciao MoFo's,
Mad Max

Don't go away mad....just go away!

Tailgates, balloons and helicopters are all cool.

My most unusual was from an Ikarus ultralite in the Emirates - looked similar to this one, but older and more beaten up.

http://www.sm7tog.com/flyg/lsa_aircraft_data-filer/200_8a8cd83a6832e6245f4abebb76ad8609.jpg

It was dual control, with the pilot and passenger sat side-by-side. I had to be careful not to step on the pedals as I was climbing out onto the strut!

That was also the most 'bandit' jump I've ever done, and the funniest waiver I've ever had to sign. The pilot told me he used to radio the local ATC for clearance, but they always refused so he'd stopped asking. :)