Jumpdude

Why The Clarksville and ASC DZ's are such Happy places to Skydive

Like the title says, I've finally figured out what's wrong with sLyride, they're sissies! I always thought there was something that was just not right about those folks, I guess now we know, and the best part is that I may be wrong, but it looks like Chuck Owen swooping in for a landing! Maybe this is why the Clarksville DZ is such a "Happy and Fun" DZ! :Shttp://www.ascskydiving.com/gayskydiving.html
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Like the title says, I've finally figured out what's wrong with sLyride, they're sissies! I always thought there was something that was just not right about those folks, I guess now we know, and the best part is that I may be wrong, but it looks like Chuck Owen swooping in for a landing! Maybe this is why the Clarksville DZ is such a "Happy and Fun" DZ! :Shttp://www.ascskydiving.com/gayskydiving.html

you have a problem with homosexuals and their right to skydive?

what a bigot!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Like the title says, I've finally figured out what's wrong with sLyride, They're sissies! I always thought there was something that was just not right about those folks, I guess now we know, and the best part is that I may be wrong, but it looks like Chuck Owen swooping in for a landing! Maybe this is why the Clarksville DZ is such a "Happy and Fun" DZ! :Shttp://www.ascskydiving.com/gayskydiving.html

what a bigot!

Nope, I never said anything against them, just thought I'd offer up some more of that FREE advertising that you guys like soo much!
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Like the title says, I've finally figured out what's wrong with sLyride, They're sissies! I always thought there was something that was just not right about those folks, I guess now we know, and the best part is that I may be wrong, but it looks like Chuck Owen swooping in for a landing! Maybe this is why the Clarksville DZ is such a "Happy and Fun" DZ! :Shttp://www.ascskydiving.com/gayskydiving.html

what a bigot!

Nope, I never said anything against them, just thought I'd offer up some more of that FREE advertising that you guys like soo much!

its appreciated...

what were you doing? using a crawler to go thru the domain?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

what a bigot!

I guess I need to ask you why are you defending Homosexuals? Aren't you in the Army? How would you CO react if he knew you are on here defending the lifestyle of Homosexuals?;)
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

I guees I need to ask you why are you defending Homosexuals? Aren't you in the Army? How would you CO react if he knew you are on here defending the lifestyle of Homosexuals?;)

first of all, i never defended homosexuals... i simply asked why you were making fun of them

as for the second question, he would probably tell you to go fuck yourself if you asked his opinion on what i say in my private life...

Ya know, I tried to educate you about your buddies over there, but Nooooooooo! You wanted to defend them, so maybe your CO really would like to see that you are defending a lifestyle that the Army has been against for generations. Go figure.
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

I guees I need to ask you why are you defending Homosexuals? Aren't you in the Army? How would you CO react if he knew you are on here defending the lifestyle of Homosexuals?;)

first of all, i never defended homosexuals... i simply asked why you were making fun of them

as for the second question, he would probably tell you to go fuck yourself if you asked his opinion on what i say in my private life...

I've rechecked your post, and Yep, you were defending them.
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

the guys i jump with can do or say whatever they want... its their life...

as for my CO finding out? ill tell him... maybe when i see him at the dropzone we both jump at

again, why were you spidering the asc website? trying to find something to talk shit about again? has it already been too long?

The dropzone owners sure do... why shouldn't the jumpers? They also steal, lie, cheat, scam, etc. But it's their life...

Right?

Either you'll grow up a bit in this sport and realize the mistake you made by supporting those criminals, or you'll just turn into one of them. It's up to you...

Dave

as for my CO finding out? ill tell him... maybe when i see him at the dropzone we both jump at

again, why were you spidering the asc website? trying to find something to talk shit about again? has it already been too long?

I am always watching the sLyride sites, probably as much as they watch mine. Just like this one, can you explain why they are selling gift certificates for scuba diving for Great White Sharks in Clarksville, here's the site, http://www.luxergy.com/Clarksville_Tennessee/Clarksville_shark_expedition.htm
Oh wait, maybe that means Skydiving with Sharks!
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

ahh, change the subject...

this is a waste of time, have your fun...

Nope, very much staying on subject, you asked me why I am crawling asc's sites? I gave you an answer and gave an example of what I was able to find through some of my research. Soooo, Why are they selling Shark Diving trips???? Can you answer that for your "Fun" DZ?
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Besides all that, you're right, you are wasting your time fighting a battle that you cannot win.

Also, did you read the info I gave you in the other thread or did you just ignore it and tell yourself that all that information in there must be wrong? If you did that, you 're only lying to yourself.
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Maybe this is why the Clarksville DZ is such a "Happy and Fun" DZ! :Shttp://www.ascskydiving.com/gayskydiving.html

Is that where the "fifth attachment point" was invented? :D:D:D

That page has been up for several years. Still funny as shit today.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I see that we have a lone ranger in here trying to defend sLyride on his own,

***Note to Theonlyski,,, Just remember this, Billy, Chris or any of us on our team will be glad to tell you that anytime someone gets a legal leg up on sLyride, they always hang their supporters out to dry and let them take the fall.

Just remember that for future reference.
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

I see that we have a lone ranger in here trying to defend sLyride on his own,

***Note to Theonlyski,,, Just remember this, Billy, Chris or any of us on our team will be glad to tell you that anytime someone gets a legal leg up on sLyride, they always hang their supporters out to dry and let them take the fall. Just remember that for future reference.

Yeah, like Cary telling some young skydiver to go plaster stickers and post signs all over town (Alpharetta, GA) only to have authorities call them to complain, and he throws that kid under the bus. :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

That is funny!

And for any IDIOT that wants to call me a bigot, one of my very good friends is a gay ex skydiver.

Did anyone actually click on the link?
:D

There is a pic of a guy running around naked and
another one of a guy standing naked in front of a tent.

Plus the, "Ask me about Naked Skydiving" balloon
on a pic.
:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

That is funny!

And for any IDIOT that wants to call me a bigot, one of my very good friends is a gay ex skydiver.

Did anyone actually click on the link?
:D

There is a pic of a guy running around naked and
another one of a guy standing naked in front of a tent.

Plus the, "Ask me about Naked Skydiving" balloon
on a pic.
:D:D

Subtle, they are not. :D

Maybe this is why the Clarksville DZ is such a "Happy and Fun" DZ! :Shttp://www.ascskydiving.com/gayskydiving.html

Is that where the "fifth attachment point" was invented? :D:D:D

That page has been up for several years. Still funny as shit today.

You did notice that the photos they used seem to be focused on the "sex-crazed" slant of gay stereotypes: naked skydiving, camping naked, guy with the phallic beer bottle, limp-wristed toggle technique, plus references like "Our staff of Gay friendly (very friendly) jumpmasters will make your first time one that you will never forget." Seriously, just take out the word "jumpmasters" and substitute "assmasters" and it would fit right in with the rest of the message.

They just don't get it. Not all gay people are sex-freaks.
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

If I were gay I'd probably be offended... but now it's just funny as hell!!! I have to send this to all my gay friends

ROFL
I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow we would probably all have to resort to common sense. -David Thorne

If I were gay I'd probably be offended... but now it's just funny as hell!!! I have to send this to all my gay friends

ROFL

It's funny that you say that,,,, because theonlyski was obviously offended...:S
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org