Evelyn

Got back in the air!

And it felt great! Just wanted to follow up on a previous thread I'd started about getting back in the air after a scarey mal, and I wanted to thank everyone who posted and offered support and encouragement. Although I wasn't able to follow up with the thread for long (my computer sucks), I did go back and read the posts when I was able to get back on and they did help a lot. Yesterday was beautiful at Elsinore and the 10 way speed meet was tons of fun, but the best thing was seeing my friends again and being welcomed back (I hadn't jumped for over 2 mos.) and told I'd been missed. I've always thought the best thing about our sport is the people, and once again you've confirmed it. THANKS EVERYONE!

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

I've always thought the best thing about our sport is the people

I agree, skydivers are awesome people and it sounds like you are too!

Welcome back!:)
Mykel AFF-I10
Skydiving Priorities: 1) Open Canopy. 2) Land Safely. 3) Don’t hurt anyone. 4) Repeat…

I remember that 'scary mal' thread; it was very interesting.

Well done on getting back up!! May there be many, many happy jumps to come... B|B|

'To fly is heaven, to freefall is divine'

'You only need 2 tools. WD40 for when it doesn't move but should, and duct tape for when it moves but shouldn't'